Customer Service Engineer – North West
Siemens Healthineers is recruiting a Customer Service Engineers around the North West ( Liverpool, Manchester and the surrounding counties) to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain a range of medical diagnostic equipment and address customer support issues promptly and professionally. This is a field-based role with significant requirement to work at customer sites.
What are my responsibilities?
Work in cooperation with the Support Centre to carry out service, maintenance, updates and installation of Siemens Healthineers products within your designated product range and assist under supervision with other products.
· When applicable provide out of hours technical service support and complete individual mandatory weekend working provision.
· Attend product training courses (in the UK and abroad) and work toward completion of Siemens Professional Certificate in order to build competence in providing technical assistance and support to customers.
· Identify any opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of team processes.
· Maintain good communications and team working with all Managers and Colleagues.
· Escalate as appropriate situations where customer satisfaction is compromised, or contractual obligations are unlikely to be met.
· Understand and comply with Siemens work instructions, quality policy and codes of conduct policies and regulatory requirements at all times.
· Ensure material parts are processed in accordance with policy.
· Complete personal administration in a timely and accurate manner.
· Maintain all test equipment, tools and company property in good and working order.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· HNC/HND in an Electronics, Engineering and/or Bio-Chemistry disciplines.
· This is a field based role offering considerable independence
· Ideally you will have previous field service experience where you have undertaken fault finding on electronic equipment. You will also be required to have strong IT, Microsoft Office and Networking Infrastructure skills
· Your customer facing skills will be invaluable, as you will be required to interface with customers and staff at all levels within Siemens / Third parties, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers and must quickly gain the respect of others, both colleagues and customers at all levels.
· You must hold a full UK driving license.
· A flexible approach to travel, providing out of hours technical support and working planned weekend and evening work is required.
· Attendance of training courses and technical seminars in the UK and abroad will also be required.
· Candidates can expect to spend circa 4 hours travelling each day.
· In return we offer a competitive salary, car, 26 days holiday, pension scheme; performance related bonus and private healthcare options as well as comprehensive technical training.
A bit about us:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
In return we offer a comprehensive rewards package which includes a competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension, 26 days holiday and a flexible benefits package that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle including private medical, dental insurance, and many more.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time