Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The purpose of this role is to provide exceptional customer service to our North American Solar accounts. The Scheduler & Dispatcher will ensure that the best service is being offered to our customers and that any issues that may arise are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
This position is an administrative / customer service position providing support and service for the Solar Business.
The Scheduler & Dispatcher has a direct link to the Service Operations Specialist, Field Service Representatives and Customer Service Manager within the Solar Operations Team/Solar BU.
The position reports to the Solar Service Business Manager
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
· Contact clients to efficiently schedule field service work
· Schedule field services representatives in an efficient manner to minimize travel time and/or distance as needed, and suggest alternative options when appropriate
· Follow up and interact with customers and installation teams
· Manage warranty and service contracts
· Track and schedule preventative maintenance work
· Proficiently navigate a Windows-based & Web-based system to optimize current & future schedules
· Accurately document all telephone calls in computer based system in a timely manner
· Review Installer Reports and reconcile discrepancies as needed
· Participate in quality assurance processes/programs/initiatives as requested
· Develop and maintain effective communication channels with field technicians
· Responsible for documenting and following up on service and repair requests from start to finish
· Handle all internal and external customer service requests in BFO
· Follow-up with clients regarding all open service issues
· Inspect work orders for completeness and timely close out
· Weekly review and export to service leader of completed work orders
· Pulling and processing parts orders
· Maintaining Field Service Inventory
· Advising on cost estimates for quotations on services
· Maintain data quality in service data management tools
· Communicate effectively between other groups within the company
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each Qualifications subsection.
· College Diploma
· Two – Three years relevant work experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong customer phone service background
· Proficient use of mapping applications such as Google Maps
· Strong MS Outlook, Word, and Excel skills
· Ability to multi-task, be organized, efficient, accurate, and accountable
· Strong work ethic and capacity to handle high work volume in a teamwork environment
· Exceptional written and verbal communication. This position requires clear and concise communication to effectively drive team and execute customer requests
· Excellent organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
· Detailed and Accurate Data Entry
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Advanced ability to use Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Able to function in a fast paced challenging environment
· Excellent teamwork, verbal and written communication and people skills a must
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
À propos de Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.