Full Stack Developer (M/F/D) Montreal | Permanent Contract | Full-Time
Are you an Full Stack Developer or would you like to become one?
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer for our Montréal office’s.
What will your role be?
You will have the opportunity to join a in a cross-functional team with the Product Owner, Designers and Lead Developer to co-develop our client’s digital products.
You will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing digital products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology.
You will work across the full technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, over native apps, to front end development.
Your main activities will be:
· Use Agile engineering practices and various software/web development technologies to develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience;
· Collaborate with other team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements;
· Communicate with IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems;
· Communicate with business stakeholders about Agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines.
· Be a change agent & Agile mindset promoter;
· Contribute to the collaborative and stimulating work environment;
· Be connected to the industry to know tendencies and suggest innovative ideas.
What are we looking for?
· BS degree in software engineering/computer science
· 5 years’ experience in software development
· Experience with Angular 8 or 9
· Experience with Azure
· Strong knowledge of Microservices and experience developing them
· A bilingual English/ French level
Others assets for this position:
· Experience programming in C# and .NET (4.7+ or Core)
· Experience with unit testing and automated functional testing
· Passion for development and a demonstrated interest for continual learning
· Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and test-driven development
· Demonstrated ability to work and make decisions unsupervised
· Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology and to operate in an R&D environment
· Result-oriented, strong planning and organizational skills
· Rigorous and creative software development attitude
Why should you come on board?
· Because Scalian is a human-scale , fast-growing group, which will help you achieve your career and mobility goals
· Because you will be able to enhance your human and professional experience within our 3 specialist divisions: Digital Transformation, Digital Systems and Operations Performance
· Because you will be able to develop your skills thanks to the L@b and its research projects (drones, VR, AR, simulation, etc.)
· Because you will be able to benefit from a business philosophy that promotes learning and passing on knowledge throughout your career
So, would you like to find out more?
Contact us and let’s talk!