Are you the type of person who knows the tricks of the trade, thinks outside the box and would like to work this way? Would you rather take responsibility instead of waiting to respond to demands? Do you appreciate strong roots and values? Then you will fit in well with Sartorius.
As one of the world‘s leading laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment providers, Sartorius is actively shaping dynamic, innovative and high-growth markets. With annual sales revenue for 2015 of around 1.1 billion euros (preliminary figures) and more than 6.200 employees, we support our customers around the world in more than 110 countries.
What you can look forward to accomplishing
· Leads a team of local Field Application Specialists
· Responsible for target achievement and business area development in Asia Pacific
· Ensures proper coverage for the entire region and prioritize projects based on accessible business potential
· Develops and implement together with sales/local AS customer specific strategies to achieve business targets based on market analysis and customer potential analysis
· Develops local marketing activity mix (seminars, roadshows, promotions, forums etc.) to drive resp. business area activities
· Drives product and price positioning at sales & customers
· Lectures at conferences, presentations on technology subjects, applications, product portfolio, introduction of new products, incl. presentations at customers
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company
· University or specialized college degree in life science preferably biotechnology, process engineering, biology, bio-chemistry or similar education
· At least 3 years of working experience as field sales, product specialist or other sales and marketing related functions
· Excellent understanding of bio-pharmaceutical processes and applications in a GMP environment
· Ability to translate customer requirements into technically and commercially viable solution
· Ability to combine technical and process knowledge with commercial sense
· Leadership ability, team-, change- and conflict management abilities
· Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken
· High willingness to travel
· Strong identification with our core values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment The position is based in Aubagne.