User Experience Designer, Mobile/Web Applications (m/f) Job
User Experience Designer, Mobile/Web Applications (m/f) JobRequisition ID: 123466
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Global Design has an opening for a talented user experience designer who has a thorough grounding in the principles of visual and interaction design.
We are looking for a unique individual with excellent design skills combined strong communication skills. You are able to analyze complex business requirements and translate these into user-centred design concepts and then into high quality design specifications. You have sufficient understanding of technical platforms and the software development process to work comfortably with experienced developers and architects and ensure designs can be successfully implemented. You have a good grounding in the principles of mobile design, and experience in designing for different screen sizes and resolutions. You have thorough knowledge of responsive and adaptive design. You have experience in designing interactive experiences for web and/or mobile applications.
Working closely with designers, solution managers, and engineering teams on our suite of web and mobile applications, your main responsibilities will include one or more of the following topics:
· Research and analyze business and user requirements
· Find innovative design solutions to user interface problems
· Design UI elements and patterns for SAP applications
· Create high quality specifications and design communication materials
· Create interactive prototypes
· Work with front-end and back-end developers to oversee design implementation
· Communicate with all stakeholders to ensure that designs are productized correctly
Candidates will be required to submit a portfolio or samples of their work as part of the application process.
· An excellent university degree in user interface design, industrial, or product design
· Proven excellence in both interaction design and visual design
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and industry-standard prototyping tools
· Proven experience in web and mobile app UI design
· Ability to think on a conceptual level and execute on a practical level
· Ability to work in a diverse and global team
· Entry level or between 1-2 years’ experience
· Written and spoken fluency in English is absolutely essential
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: ************@*******.** or ************@*******.** , APJ: ************@*******.** , EMEA: ************@*******.** ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection
Discover the Company Page
These people have worked here
Searching in Software testing as 4.6 yrs of work experience
Digital enthusiastic à la recherche d'opportunités