Marketing Execution Specialist (m/f) Job
Marketing Execution Specialist (m/f) JobRequisition ID: 127973
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
· Expectation overview for Marketing Execution: Generate demand and accelerate pipeline through effective planning and execution of marketing activities, programs and campaigns includingthe relevant use of account-based marketingdata-driven marketing, inside marketing, digital marketing, events, etc. Enable sales by providing highest impact of traditional, on-line, and social / community marketing activities.
· Strategy Execution –Understand how to translate business strategy and objectives into effective marketing execution tactics. Pursue the proper training to be responsible to ensure brand, quality, consistency, and compliance and promotethese aspects within all related demand generation activities.
· Lead Management – Understand the goals, objectives and processes involved in successful lead management. Facilitate collaboration with key sales and business stakeholders to increase impact of marketing. Seek to improve lead quality, secure higher acceptance rates, and optimize related campaign processes for improved future executionData Management – Focus on execution and speed to market to independently document campaign execution and lead management activities in the system of record, including CRM, reports, dashboards and scorecards.
· Market Research/Analysis – In preparation for successful tactic execution, understand the market and target audience, how to segment and adapt messages, and to optimize campaign tactics.
· Asset Management – In line with defined programs and campaigns, manage the coordination, development, and dissemination of content such as videos, blogs, infographics, web sites, white papers, etc.., on time and on budget.
· Agency Management – Identify, engage, and contract suitable (internal/external) agencies to manage respective projects, including related budget and cost.
· Field Enablement – In consistent alignment with sales and business stakeholders, understand the role of stakeholder management in the development of effective marketing tactics and assets. Brief and align with internal stakeholders in order to optimize leverage and impact of planned marketing activities.
· Customer Service and Relationship Management – In line with the marketing mission, maintain a high level of customer focus in order to create a valuable customer experience throughout the entirety of marketing lifecycle. This includes a good understanding on how to service inquiries, resolve problems, respond to direct customer requests (especially in local markets or for events), etc.
· Channel & Ecosystem – Understand the importance of different routes to market in order to leverage channels and ecosystem (GPO) to optimize impact and reach of respective marketing tactics. Consider how to expand the reach of campaigns as well as respective budget optimization through other avenues
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
· Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience, with minimum 1-2 years in marketing execution
· Working in a multi-national company
· Experience in sales is a pre
· Experience in B2B marketing
· Experience in high tech marketing
· Project management (small to medium-scaled projects)
· Working in a team environment
· Fluent in English (verbal/written)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Actively searching for jobs in Software testing
Digital enthusiastic à la recherche d'opportunités