Internship: General accounting and Controlling M/F Job
Internship: General accounting and Controlling M/F JobRequisition ID: 132387
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
• We are looking for an intern that will be supporting us in the summer 2017 for 3 months . You will be part of our board area Finance & Administration.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Basic activities that are performed to meet accounting and financial reporting requirements that result from legal obligations or SAP internal global policies
• Participating in the monthly close process including posting journal entries, reviewing and reconciling balance sheets and profit and loss accounts, and providing detailed analyses
• Creation, posting, and reconciliation of intercompany transactions while ensuring compliance with the SAP Accounting Guidelines
• Assistance with the annual financial audits, tax audits as well as the preparation of financial reporting packages
• Ad hoc finance project work
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Master student (M1/M2), specialization: accounting, financial controlling
• Excellent communication & time management skills
• Focused on deliviring good quality work
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Fluent English (spoken & written)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: ************@*******.** or ************@*******.** , APJ: ************@*******.** , EMEA: ************@*******.** ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Actively searching for jobs in Software testing
Digital enthusiastic à la recherche d'opportunités