Requisition ID: 130829
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Why are we creating this opportunity?
The number of GSSP common activities that we are driving in EMEA & MEE requests a much better coordination cross partners. In order to better perform, the GSSP team intends to hire a Business Development and PMO Manager responsible to help executing tactics developed with and for strategic partners including GTM, new demand generation programs, communication and enablement programs.
Responsibilities in more detail
The candidate will be responsible to co-drive the execution of programs defined at EMEA level that would be executed for all EMEA Strategic Partners.
He or she will be co-responsible to roll out the strategy for growth defined with a selected list of Global Strategic Partners in alignment with SAP’s digital platform in EMEA.
The GSSP Business Development and PMO Manager will be responsible to communicate Partner value and success to internal SAP stakeholders.
He or she will be responsible to aggregate information to communicate to the selected GSSPs on a quarterly basis.
The GSSP Business Development and PMO Manager will be building an effective network/community internally across Sales, Service, Support, Development and Global teams and collaborate with stakeholders to develop actionable projects (business cases, target accounts, implementation plans, etc.).
He or she will be evaluating and executing specific programs to support the GSSP team securing growth agenda.
He or she will be organizing Webinar or face to face events so SAP could deliver messages ensuring partners to be knowledgeable on SAP Strategy and solutions
The GSSP Business Development and PMO Manager will be in charge of organizing events such as the Partner Business academy involving partners and PBMs, Partner roadshows including the Selection of locations, the price negotiation with third parties, creating & Selling package to Partners, driving the invitation process, performing the content reviews then measuring event success and follow up.
· Proven experience working with multiple functions or entities both at international and local levels. Functions should include Sales, Marketing, Alliances, Operations, Technical resources & Finance.
· Proven experience working with Top Management (VP level),
· Proven experience organizing events (internal and External) with Partners and from A to Z,
· Ability to create a business program and to drive the execution,
· Experience in coordinating and driving internal communication and outside (partners),
· Exposure to main partners Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, Capgemini, EY, PWC a real +
· Experience even short acquired in a consulting company is a +
· Exposure to multiple cultures is a Must
· Bi lingual (English and French)
· 2 to 3 Years experiences in IT, best in SW or Consulting
· Study in communication / Business
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Grade BA or above
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.