Requisition ID: 122234
Work Area: Legal
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Principle duties include:
- providing hands-on counsel to all levels of staff (including partnering with sales, finance, revenue recognition, and consulting services teams);
- being responsible for identifying and analyzing legal issues, drafting and negotiating contracts, presenting clear recommendations, and assuring legal compliance;
- familiarity with the field's basic concepts, practices, and procedures; relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- performing a variety of complicated tasks;
- leading or directing the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited law school with approximately 3 years of experience as an attorney and admitted or admission pending into the state bar.
- Team player with a positive attitude to foster collaboration and maintain effective working relationships
- Experience in and/or willingness to learn general corporate law, cloud technology transactions (especially Software-as-a-Service), intellectual property, data privacy and protection, and drafting and negotiating commercial transactions
- Excellent organizational skills, including an ability to multitask
- Exceptional critical thinking skills and an ability to demonstrate sound judgment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Common sense and a good sense of humor
Please provide a resume and cover letter.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: ************@*******.** or ************@*******.** , APJ: ************@*******.** , EMEA: ************@*******.** ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.