**Shift- Monday-Thursday- 8:30am-7pm with rotating weekends and night shift as needed per business needs**
A Warehouse Generalist will be assigned a core work area, but is required to be cross-trained and able to fulfill business needs in all areas of the Distribution Center. A Warehouse Generalist is responsible for the fulfillment, packing and verification for all customer orders within the North America Distribution Network. This position requires the associate to gain knowledge of and adhere to HSE, GMP and SOP requirements while maintaining operational efficiencies. Warehouse Generalists are expected to perform multiple (some non-routine) tasks that in many cases require judgement and accuracy in fulfilling customer orders. Must be able to be certified and operate powered industrial vehicles (forklifts) and other warehouse equipment (pallet wrappers, hand carts, etc) in a safe manner.
· Fulfill, pack, verify and record the necessary data for all customer orders and requests.
· Support team however required to prepare necessary documentation that supports the fulfillment and shipment tasks; including: move tickets, material transfer and requisition forms, packing lists, shipping labels, truck bills, manifests, etc.
· Willing to support the required business area based on daily demand: willing to learn and adjust easily with changing priorities.
· Candidate must possess organization and precision with inventory control for multiple businesses operating in close proximity of each other.
· Offer support in Quality Control team member checks/verifications as required by SOPs.
· Assure accurate inventory counts and inventory balance information is maintained and reported using information in the SAP inventory system per Standard Work Instructions/Standard Operating Procedure Instructions.
· Assist in assuring a safe working environment.
· Adhere to standard operating procedure and department operating procedures.
· Practice good housekeeping of work area and equipment used in the fulfillment process.
· Attend, participate, & successfully complete all training sessions, safety and/or GMP.
· HS diploma/GED required
· 1-3 years’ experience in warehousing/distribution and order fulfillment.
The following are considered a plus:
· Hazardous material shipping experience and certification
· Powered equipment certification
· Previous forklift (high reach) experience
The following are considered critical capacities to perform this position:
· Stand for extended periods of time (in some cases up to 100%), although some limited tasks would require sitting
· Handling frozen and/or refrigerated gel packs for extended periods of time
· Exposure to cold temperature (2C – 8C) for extended periods of time
· Exposure to cold temperature (-20C) for not longer than 15 minutes per task
· Lift, bend and move at waist level, above the shoulders and below the knees; up to 10Ibs continually and occasionally up to 50lbs
· Push and pull frequently up to 25Ibs. Frequently is defined as up to 66% of time in a regular shift
· Reach above shoulder level up to 66% of time in a regular shift
· Repetitive hand movements (both hands) include packing orders and inputting data into SAP through a hand held device
· Continually is defined as 67-100% of time in a regular shift and occasionally is defined as up to 33% of time in a regular shift
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.