• Who we are?
• As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
• Why start your career path in Sanofi?
• Here, you can:
• - Broaden career development platform both horizontally and vertically
• - Lead and participate in projects of business unite to improve project management capabilities
• - Establish and expand your own network and connections through getting broader presence and more resources within healthcare ecosystem
VBP sales territory analysis 区域市场分析
· Develop deep understanding on the hospital potential and competition landscape, in the territory responsible for
· Create effective sales plan based on market insights 依据市场洞察，制定有效的销售计划
VBP sales target achievement 带量采购销售达成
· Engage top management of VBP strategic distributor partners and fully mobilize distributor internal resource to VBP partnership 与战略合作经销商高层建立紧密关系，充分调动经销商资源
· Lead distributor market access and hospital sales teams to engage key stakeholders in hospital access management, e,g, hospital president/vice president, head to pharmacy dept. head of reimbursement 带领经销商市场准入与医院销售团队与医院准入政策相关的关键决策人员建立互信
· Manage distributor resources to shape hospital access policy related to VBP products as desired 管理经销商资源，影响医院带量采购产品准入政策
· Manage distributor sales team to achieve quarterly hospital sales target in assigned territories 管理经销商销售团队，实现区域内医院的季度销售目标
VBP implementation status analysis 带量采购进展分析
· Closely monitoring VBP implementation progress at hospital level 密切关注医院层面的带量采购开展状况
· Identify deviations from our desired status and investigate potential root cause 发现与理想状态的偏差并发掘问题根源
· Lead distributor team to develop action plans and execute accordingly to resolve hospital level implementation issues 带领经销商团队制定行动方案并按计划解决医院层面带量采购执行中的问题
· Liaise with VBP bidding team to report implementation issues to local authorities 与带量采购招标准入团队沟通，反馈执行问题
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
· Minimum bachelor degree, pharmaceutical or medicine related major preferred本科及以上学历，医学、药学相关专业优先
· At least 6 years experience with MNC pharmaceutical companies, commercial experience preferred 不少于6年医药行业工作经验，有商务工作经验优先
· Familiar with pharmaceutical market environment and trend, especially bidding and procurement policy 熟悉外部市场环境和趋势，尤其是招采相关政策
· Ability to engage senior distributor management and mobilize resources as needed. 能与经销商高层建立密切关系，充分调动经销商资源
· Superior sales management capability 出色的销售管理能力
· Strong capabilities in team management 高效的团队管理能力
· Good communication and teamwork skills 出色的沟通与协作能力
· Motivational 主观能动性强
· Fast leaner 具有快速学习能力
· Adapt to changes 能够迅速适应市场环境变化
· Work under pressure 能够在压力下积极工作
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.