Description de l'offre
· In cooperation with the SB provides the programming specifications for the analysis datasets (ADS) for a study and implement study metadata.
· Performs programming activities for statistical deliverables within a study/project, eg. DRSR, CSR, CTD, DSUR, etc.
· Performs quality control, as required per SOPs, for statistical programming deliverables (including input in Validation Plan & QC documentation)
· Manages the study tracking documents.
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor or master degree in statistics, computer science, or relevant filed
Experience & knowledge:
· At least 3 year working experience in clinical trial development
· Ability to support study requirements with challenging timelines under direct supervision by the PPL/PTAH.
· Good SAS programming skill required
· Effective English verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside the organization control approach to work.
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural context as a good team member.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.