Sanofi, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health. Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company that is dedicated to improving health and driving back disease by making innovative medicines accessible to people around the world.
Our extensive research and development efforts encompass a wide range of therapeutic areas that are in line with public health issues, trends and the most pressing health needs.
Sanofi US, along with the other US affiliates, Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur, Merial and Chattem, employs more than 17,000 people across the country.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together.
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
Sanofi US is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity to foster positive, innovative thinking that will benefit people worldwide. Sanofi US is also committed to employing qualified individuals with disabilities and, where warranted, will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants, as well as its employees.
Sanofi Oncology is seeking to recruit a highly motivated scientist who will be an integral member of the Genomics and Molecular Profiling team focused on developing and implementing cutting edge molecular biology and genomic technologies to facilitate new cancer drug target discovery, understand the mechanism of action of drug candidates. The candidate will be responsible for generation of immunophenotyping research data using novel NGS-based platforms in the field of single-cell immuno-oncology. The candidate will work on a variety of high-level individual contributor projects with staff from multi-disciplinary areas.
Position Overview/Key Responsibilities :
· Extract single cell suspensions from mouse and human tissue samples. Short term cell culture in BL2+ environment.
· Perform cell staining with antibodies and low-complexity FACS analysis and cell sorting.
· Perform single-cell sequencing library preparation reactions including various QC steps.
· Troubleshoot abnormal results with minimal oversight and feedback.
· Participate in development new immunophenotyping assays.
· Create and update standard operating protocols for laboratory-based methods.
· Enter experiment information into a laboratory notebook and LIM system.
· Communicates basic lab needs to Lab Head for both technical and administrative issues.
Basic Qualifications :
· At least Master's degree in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, genetics or related science field.
· Requires 3+ years of human/mouse cell/molecular biology laboratory experience, and that have experience with FACS technology
· Proven ability to work in a multidisciplinary, dynamic and results-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work on a variety of high-level, individual-contributor projects.
· Ability to communicate effectively to colleagues and staff across multi-disciplinary areas.
· Experience in developing or optimizing FACS immunophenotyping assays is highly desired.
· Hands-on experience with antibody staining optimization.
· Solid knowledge of Illumina next-generation sequencing technology.
· Ability to prepare and follow SOP is required.
· Excellent attention to details and dedication to excellence.
· Previous work in a clinical immunophenotyping laboratory.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.