Sanofi Consumer Healthcare is a best in class consumer health business with a large portfolio of vitamin, mineral, supplement, over the counter and personal care brands including Nature’s Own, Cenovis, Ostelin, Telfast, Mersynofen, Phenergan, Betadine, and many more. Our products can be found in thousands of pharmacies, supermarkets and other outlets across the country, and as one of Australia’s largest vitamin makers and distributors, we are proud that our team is at the forefront of high quality in-house manufacturing and innovative new product development.
We have a fantastic 18 month contract opportunity til March 2022 for an experienced Quality Officer to bring their knowledge in Document Control and or validation. The role can be tailored to the particular expertise that you bring.
As Quality Officer, your role is to work closely with the Quality Systems & Technical Manager in relation to the efficient, effective and compliant execution of quality assurance activities to ensure the site maintains compliance with the code of Good Manufacturing Practice for Complementary Medicinal Products.
· Administer, maintain and improve the document management system
· Assist in creating, revising, publishing and distributing documentation
· Site Administration for the computerised document management system (including user training/access, outage notifications)
· Assist in management and co-ordination of Quality Systems throughout the facility, including Calibration, Documentation, Change Control and CAPA in line with regulatory standards and industry best practice
· Validation of equipment, building, utilities, HVAC, transport, packaging, computer systems, processes and cleaning methods
To be successful in the role, you:
· Are adaptable and self-motivated individual
· Have excellent communication, planning, organising skills
· Have a collaborative approach with an action-oriented “can-do” attitude
· Learn quickly and have great problem-solving skills
· Have proven experience in implementing and administering computerised systems, including the ability to self-educate using available training materials
· Prior Validation experience is advantageous
· Degree qualification in Science or a related discipline is preferred
As a leading global healthcare company Sanofi considers all candidates equally. We believe in the value of diversity and inclusion and work hard to create workplaces where every person’s voice is heard.
Interested? Then please apply online via the following link.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.