Medical Affairs Associate (fix term – maternity cover)
About the Opportunity
Reporting directly to Primary Care Medical Head as a Medical Affairs Associate you will be responsible to compile materials and first-line check for continuous medical disease and product training for Marketing & Sales Force as well as for filed medical teams. You will prepare and upload in the dedicated tool, medical materials to be used by Diabetes field medical staff. In this role you will support Primary Care Medical Head Bulgaria in implementation of local clinical trials/non-intervention studies and administrative support in ensuring execution of publication plan.
About Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients' daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
· Coordinates & follows up supports execution of Diabetes field medical activity plans at countries;
· Prepare responses on Medical information inquiries in diabetes field for patients or health care professionals;
· Support the mapping of Opinion Leaders at country level, support the preparation and implementation of action plans at country level by field medical staff;
· To provide administrative medical/scientific support to dossier preparation for pricing, reimbursement, prescription guidelines, Risk Minimization Plan (RMP) local implementation;
· Executes medical check of diabetes products labeling;
· Supports Primary Care Medical Head in Bulgaria in organization, execution and follow up of Advisory boards.
· Education background: Medicine, Pharmacy or Life Sciences;
· Knowledge of pharmaceutical medicine, legal requirements in pharma;
· Regulatory knowledge on applicable rules and regulations;
· Good cross-functional coordination and collaboration skills;
· Ability to prioritize complex tasks and follow up until execution;
· Excellent English;
· PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) good knowledge;
· Behavior: strive for results, commit to customers, cooperate transversally;
· Bulgarian language skills native;
· English language skills fluent;
· Driving license.
It would be advantageous to have (not essential):
· 1-year experience in pharma business;
· Demonstrate high level of energy, drive and personal responsibility to achieve individual and team goals.
What Sanofi can offer you
· This is a fix-term role (maternity cover);
· We offer outstanding and multicultural work environment, recognized as great place to work;
· We empower people to execute tasks, even beyond their immediate responsibilities;
· We have built unique culture of best practice sharing and transparency.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.