About the Opportunity
Sanofi is seeking an experienced Medical Advisor to support with the upcoming Oncology product launches in Norway.
You will be working as part of our Nordic & Baltic (NOBA) Oncology Medical team responsible for building long lasting relationships with local Health Care Professionals (HCPs).
If you are an outgoing person with passion for biological treatments, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
About the Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi recognizes the incredible burden that cancer has on patients and those who care for them. Its relentless pursuit to advance scientific discovery is matched only by its determination to bring solutions to patients.
Sanofi is building on a rich legacy in oncology with a rejuvenated pipeline and a renewed commitment to bring novel treatment options to patients. Today, Sanofi has a portfolio of medicines across a variety of cancers, including skin, prostate, lung, colon and breast.
About growing with us
In this role you will…
• Effectively engage with HCPs and build long-term relationships
• Use scientific and clinical knowledge to provide input to launch strategy on evidence needs for stakeholders, including HCPs and patients
• Analyze information and emerging trends, including social, policy and access-related information, and incorporate them into medical plans
• Develop scientific communication and education initiatives using scientific/medical expertise, customer insights and understanding of launch strategy
• Plan, prioritize and implement actions – project management
• Communicate, collaborate and influence with excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills, both internally and externally – especially in communication with medical authorities, hospitals, physicians/specialists, HCPs and pharmacists
• Train and educate internal and external stakeholders, including HCPs
• Search and analyze scientific publications
• Support in clinical studies, as well as local Investigator Initiated Studies
Qualifications/ Education & work experience
• Clinical and/or scientific expertise within any medical sub-specialty (university degree or equivalent in relevant life sciences)
• Oncology or haemato-oncology therapy area experience, either from the clinic, research and/or from the pharma industry
• Previous product launch experience with successful relationship building skills
• Previous experience in leading advisory boards and other cooperation with HCPs (preferred)
• Experience working in a cross-functional teams in an international environment
• Oral and written fluency in Danish & English
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
· An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
· An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management).
· An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard.
· You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
· As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
If you feel you have the required experience, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for more details.
Own your future. Make your move!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.