· Support local and corporate business objectives by active teamwork and interaction with internal colleagues and external contact
· Provide medico-marketing support for departments by leveraging and developing both internal and external KEE contacts and by actively keeping abreast of the latest developments in the field of study and proactively implementing and sharing this knowledge to shape, support and promote commercial objectives in these fields.
· Develop corporate and local post-marketing trial programs by advising, guiding and managing the development of protocols from concept phase to implementation, with respect to timelines and financial budgets
· Develop and foster excellent relationships with KEE's through co-participation in advisory boards, attendance at congress, forums and other meetings by proactively developing and fostering these relationships in all contacts and settings
· Initiate, develop and approve promotional material in accordance to legal and company guidelines. Checking of all material and translations for conformance and guidance of marketing in the selection of appropriate vehicles to effectively promote products without compromising legal or other guidelines
· Assist medical information for portfolio to ensure efficient and appropriate answers to queries, providing sales and marketing support without compromising medical ethical considerations
· Assisting the pharmacovigilance department in responding to pharmacovigilance queries and customer complaints (internal and external) in a timely and professional manner
· Evaluating products for acquisition
· Providing medical rationale and evaluating viability of new products in assigned portfolio
· Manage access programs for unregistered medicine, supplying necessary health authority documentation, ensuring appropriate candidate selection according to program eligibility criteria, and providing appropriate site training on the unregistered medicine.
· Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing and other departments to ensure successful and ethical commercialization of all products throughout their life cycle for optimal patient benefit.
· Support local and corporate business objectives by active teamwork and interaction with internal colleagues and external contacts.
· Provide medical support for the regulatory department
· Contribute to company initiatives to obtain product reimbursement
· Develop and manage corporate and local post-marketing trial programs.
· Secures clinical research and development by ongoing interaction with clinical study unit, key external experts and investigators to ensure continued involvement in international multi-centre clinical trials.
· Responsible for publication of local post marketing trial results, including presentations of study results at local and international congresses.
· Assist with ad-hoc medical training
· Drive appropriate advocacy plans and medical education of key external experts (KEE's) in an assigned therapeutic area or for an assigned product
· Develop and maintain key external experts' relationships.
· Initiate, develop and approve promotional material in accordance to legal and company guidelines
· Assist with the provision of medical information service for assigned portfolio
· Act as safety monitor for trials, ensuring compliance with global and local SOPs and ICH GCP guidelines
· Responding to customer queries or complaints (internal and external).
· Support local and corporate new business development in terms of evaluating potential of new products and developing line extensions.
· Manage access programs for unregistered medicine
· Specialist qualification will be an advantage
· Experience in Pharma - advantage
· Travel up to 30% of time
· Must be able to work after hours
· Experience in launching biologics - advantage
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.