Medical Advisor – Diabetes - Belgium
About the Opportunity
Sanofi is currently inviting applications for the role of Medical Advisor to support our Diabetes portfolio in Belgium.
The main purpose of the Medical Advisor is to build and maintain networks and relations with KOLs and other stakeholders exchanging disease-, market- and product knowledge as well as supporting clinical research and patient access in such a way that relevant information about the clinical picture, clinical indications, medication and services is provided and that doctors are fully informed about the correct use of the products.
We are looking for someone with a strong scientific affinity to be able to engage with doctors on a high scientific level who also has a natural ability for networking and building relationships with key stakeholders.
This role is a combination of a field-based (40%) and an office-based (60%) position.
· Implements elements of the therapy area evidence generation and dissemination program to meet the local business, regulatory, access and ethical requirements;
· Executes the local medical plan (data generation, scientific exchange, stakeholder engagement and medical governance, etc.);
· Trains local medical and commercial staff on TA and/or product specific topics;
· Manages internal and external relationships within area of responsibility;
· Ensures consistency of medical content and scientific messages across various tools and materials;
· Participate in Brand meetings;
· Proactively making customer insights and information about the competition and market trends available to the brand team, patient access, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Study Unit, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information;
· Deliver training to sales and marketing.
To excel in this role you will need to have:
· University degree (Masters) in Sciences, Pharmacy or Medicine;
· Minimum 2 years' relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical market, preferably within a medical department;
· Strong communication and presentation skills;
· A natural ability to network and build successful relationships;
· Fluent in French and Dutch and a good level of English.
What Sanofi can offer you
This role allows you to combine the tasks of a Medical Advisor, while also operating in the field, connecting closely with KOL's and Healthcare Professionals. As Medical Advisor for Diabetes, you will also have the opportunity to develop your projects and define your role, in line with the relevant policies.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.