The Label Review Committee (LRC) is an executive review team that reviews global, US and European labeling documents. This is a great opportunity for professional development including gaining new knowledge and skills and exposure to all levels of management and a variety of cross-functional projects.
· Ability to communicate with all levels of management, including E levels. Critical to the role is keen attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization, diplomacy, recognize and raise issues.
· Frequency of meetings is typically one per week, and ad hocs are scheduled as needed. Closed meetings are scheduled as needed due to sensitivity
· This role must sign confidentiality and firewall agreements as determined by Legal
· Opportunity to become familiar with labeling fundamentals such as labeling end to end process, connections to Safety and artwork, types of documents and labeling best practices
· With oversight, makes decisions about agenda and scheduling
· Review each LRC presentation for adherence to templates
· Finalizes all minutes documentation and archiving and follows up on all actions requested by committee members as post meeting activity
· Maintains and monitors databases as necessary
· When needed, coordinates meetings with other governance committees
· May participate in ad-hoc projects and activities as required.
· Education: Bachelor's degree minimum
· Experience: 3 years related minimum
· Autonomy: Minimal oversight
· Specific Competencies: Ability to communicate with all levels of management, including E levels. Critical to the role is keen attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization, diplomacy, recognize and raise compliance issues.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.