iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Brand Manager Immunology - VIE Contract (W/M/D)
Specific focus of the Commercial Operations Manager will be to:
· Support the business lead respiratory in running cross-functional and marketing team meetings efficiently, organize such meetings and ensure deliverables and timelines are met
· Provide project management for cross-functional respiratory and marketing teams
· Liaise with related global and European organizations to obtain content and feedback needs in a timely and consistent manner
· Work with agency partners and product managers on the brand team to develop marketing collateral
· Work with members of Commercial Operations teams to understand and report on top-down forecasting, as well as territory management, and impact of marketing initiatives
· Manage vendor relations to develop and localize content
· Manage regulatory and medical review processes and meetings
· Master in Science, Pharmacy and/or Business Administration, Sales, Marketing
· 1-2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, Experience within Respiratory disease are required, Experience with Sanofi processes and Dupilumab required
· Fluent English, second language a plus
· Self-starter, independent worker, creative and drive. Good communication and presentation skills
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.