Description de l'offre
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l'international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
Sanofi IT landscape is a very broad and diverse technical environment with a multitude of device types, operating systems, network flows, communication protocols, users and partners. Monitoring, detecting and protecting such huge scope is at the same time a captivating challenge and a fantastic opportunity to build, develop, mature and keep learning about Cyber security in a constantly evolving cyber threats context. On top of having a very motivated, energetic and creative team, the main Sanofi Security Operations Center is equipped with high end technologies in terms of SIEM, orchestration and automation, reporting and event detection & remediation. Leveraging our current means, the SOC analyst will be a key contributor to our expansion by participating to the creation of a new SOC branch in Lyon. This SOC team will focus on developing specific cyber capabilities with regards to industrial environments worldwide and also take over incidents and crisis management while the SOC HQ in the US is at sleep.
Based in Lyon area, the Security Operation Center (SOC) Analyst works to monitor and analyze data relating to Sanofi's Information Security including Authentication, Remote Access and Security controls. Security controls include technologies like Firewalls, Antivirus and Intrusion Prevention Systems. The Analyst mines massive data stores using automated and manual processes to detect security incidents and breaches globally. The analyst will work with the Security Information & Event Management System (SIEM) to identify both obvious attacks and stealthy ones.
The SOC analyst will work to improve Sanofi's detection capabilities and will stay informed on emerging threats to help Sanofi foresee and prepare for future security threats. He/She will ensure risk reduction by developing rapid detection strategies and improving the time to detection. He/She will organize strategic information about threats detected within the environment for knowledge transfer and assist other security organizations.
· The analyst will be capable of leading incident response processes and improvising a sensible response when no formal response exists to a new threat.
· The SOC analyst will create & manage reports and dashboards that will track priority security events. Reports showing Key Progress Indicators and executive summaries will be created and improved to provide tactical and strategic information to cyber security management.
· The SOC analyst will especially cover Industrial Affairs and R&D perimeters by developing the tools and processes of the SOC itself. He/She will improve the way the existing infrastructure by leveraging to increase efficiencies, decrease false alarms and enhance overall security controls.
· A Master's Degree in Computer Science, preferably in Information Security
· A relevant professional background in IS/IT Security with good technical knowledge and forensic investigation skills
· An experience within an industrial landscape would be a significant plus (OT/ICS networks and protocols, Scada systems, GxP regulation, Qualified environments).
· Familiar with industry best practices and international & national standards around cyber security, detections, protection and incident response
· Security Certifications like CISSP, OSCP or CEH appreciated.
· Good English level (writing/speaking) is mandatory.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.