Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l'international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
The purpose of this role is to build Sanofi Industrial Affairs' ability to efficiently execute the development and operation of IoT and IIoT solutions.
The Industrial IoT Product Owner is a generalist that can speak about new business models enabled by IoT, the value of ecosystems, industrial networks, connectivity, protocols, sensors, devices, gateways, Architecture, Cloud platforms and Edge Analytics.
The priority areas of focus are:
· Manage IoT and IIoT in Sanofi as a product with MVP approach and continuous improvements.
· Manage with Engineering and Industrial teams the new standards to enable progressively a fully connected plant.
· Establish with ITS and Engineering teams the infrastructure & architecture standards as well as the catalogue of technical capabilities to support IoT projects.
The role will require strong interfaces with
· Data Transformation leader.
· ITS organization (Architecture, Innovation, solutions centers and run).
· Fit4Future transformation leaders.
· Manufacturing sites (for MVP and early adopters).
· Definition and evolution of industrial standards to enable Digital connectivity.
· Construction of required joint capacity between Digital & ITS Plant Connectivity to deliver a roadmap for full equipment connected and build the appropriate service delivery model.
Education / Experience
· Bachelor University Degree.
· Proven experience successfully managing Industrial IoT and Equipment Connectivity.
· Experience in digital environment and with digital ways of working (agile, design thinking, MVP, experimentation).
Technical skills & Competencies / Language
· Knowledge of Industry 4.0 technology trends.
· Industrial Automation (OT, PLC, SCADA, Historians), industrial connectivity standards, protocols (OPC, MQTT…) and security.
· Skill-set of project management and effective communication.
· Fluent English spoken and written compulsory, fluent French appreciated.
· Act for change and impact.
· Cooperate transversally.
· Commit to customers.
· Curiosity and entrepreneurship.
· Leadership and autonomous.
· Ability to connect with both technical teams and Business stakeholders.
Sanofi is committed to welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.