Global Data Quality Expert Supplier Enablement Solution
This position is part of the Global Process Excellence, Innovation and Technology team within the Sanofi Business Services (SBS) organization. The purpose of the Data Quality Expert - Vendor Enablement Solution role is to support the Global Project Lead in core data quality process model and KPIs review, updates, continuous improvements and next generation of changes in the third-party vendor onboarding and master data management.
As a Data Quality Expert, you will be responsible to analyze the existing data, identify priorities for correction, define action plans and follow them to completion. You will define and monitor DQ KPIs glide path to excellence.
A key aspect of the position is the continuous search for simplification, through process simplification standardization and state-of-the-art technologies and innovation.
· Support design workshops preparation and execution, with focus on the definition of Data Quality standards, priorities and action plans
· Propose Data Quality methodology, supported by processes, metrics and specific tools
· Analyse the automation opportunities for Data Quality processes
· As part of each deployment, perform data diagnostics and define remediation plans
· Support local organizations in data cleaning efforts, monitor and report on progress
· Identify improvements in Vendor Master Data Maintenance processes, resulting in improved data quality
· Prepare workshop materials, process flows and documentation, as required during the project design and implementation
· Contribute to the drafting and validation of project documentation, including functional specifications, testing and training documentation
· Review and support the validation of Standard Operating Procedures
· Provide post-go-live support to deployed geographies, as per project plan
· Contribute to the KPI definition and monitoring and propose improvements
· Provide process expertise to Global Delivery Centers and Regions as required,
· Support benchmarking activities and amend processes to achieve world-class process,
· Propose change in policies and procedures supporting optimized processes,
· Ensure Internal control and compliance are embedded within process designs.
· Proven experience in global vendor master data and vendor cleaning
· Experience of working within a global environment
· Experience with country-specific vendor master data requirements: vendor hierarchies, identification and tax information, contact data, etc
· At ease with technical aspects of vendor master data, such as: SAP BP/VDM data model, data propagation, golden data
· Strong analytical and Excel skills
· Experience with Data Quality tools is an advantage
· Ability to summarize complex analyses
· Ability to work well under tight deadlines in fast changing environments
· Effective collaboration skills with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization
· Transversal mindset and ability to work across processes, geographies, languages, cultures, business maturity levels
· Fluent English, verbal and written, is mandatory
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi Business Services core purpose is to drive transformation and digitalization to deliver best in class service delivery. Together, we will drive value creation to allow our business divisions to focus on their core competencies and the best way to get healthcare to patients faster.
Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services will be located on the White House site, in the heart of one of Budapest's most famous business districts. The site will offer a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by any kind of transport; the site is a 3-minute walk from Árpád híd and Dózsa György út metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose-driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core.
Explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
Empower Life Everyday
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide .
Every day, Sanofi's employees are committed to improve the lives of people around the world, with sustainable and responsible solutions and initiatives.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.