JOIN OUR GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN CENTER OF EXCELLENCE IN BARCELONA AS AN ADVANCED DATA SCIENTIST
You will contribute to empower the life of our patients worldwide by extracting meaning from data and providing tangible and actionable outcomes using the latest available technics and methods.
Our ideal candidate will have strong technical skills such as Optimization, Statistics, Machine Learning and will be proficient using tools as R/Python.
Designs SC optimization and simulation models covering the end to end Supply Chain (Forecasting (SISO), DRP, Production pattern wheel, Transportation, Warehousing, Customer Service, Inventory Management …) in order to propose improvements and cost savings.
- Design advanced analytics and optimization tools that will enable Sanofi to increase efficiency and competitiveness for instance:
· Optimization: Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization, SC facilities localization, Milk run optimization, Routes determination;
· Discrete Event simulation: Identification of bottle necks, validation of the inventory policy determined by MEIO;
· Machine learning: KPI target settings, product segmentation, detection of abnormal patterns in systems usage.
- Designs simulations to confirm that defined parameters deliver desired results.
- Optimizes inventories and flows balancing customer service level and costs to maximize profit.
- Defines inventory strategies based on the network footprint (e.g. inventory echelon, etc.).
- Calculates and sets safety stock and max/min stock levels per DC by analyzing inventory performance and overall supply volumes and historical supply volatility and by integrating required service level per SKU and DC location.
QLICKview, R programming /Python, SQL
SC Advanced Analyst, Dispatcher, Business Application Support, Forecasting , Warehouse, Transportation, DRP, Customer Service, Inventory Management
Magnitude of impact:
Advanced level of English required
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.