Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Project Management Officer Public Affairs and Patient Advocacy
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Provide planning support to Head, US Vaccine Public Affairs & Patient Advocacy (PAPA): meetings coordination / preparation, budget preparation, and Advocacy team coordination
- Assist Head, US Vaccines PAPA with presentations to Top Management and Business Leaders
- Support Vaccines PAPA interactions with Brands, Medical and External Affairs (EA)& participation in key meetings (EA, Brand, Medical, etc.)
- Assist Advocacy team with Key Opinion Leaders engagement and external collaborations (National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- NFID, Sustainable Healthy Communities
- SHC, Association des Industries de Marque
- AIM, etc.)
- Assist in the implementation of Vaccine Confidence Projects and assist in the coordination and sharing of Vaccine Confidence between US and Global PA
- Facilitate implementation of Community of Practice in US
- Facilitate organization of Stakeholder Engagement Plan workshops for both new products and in-line products
- Participate in and support external interactions with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CDC, Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices
- ACIP, NVAC and other recommending bodies
- Provide support to key US PAPA initiatives and other special projects on an ad hoc basis
- Develop and manage the support for continued success of the Unified Voices Key Catalyst Initiative
- Master's degree preferred in pharmaceutical and business or Public Health related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Public Affairs and Patient Advocacy / commercial functions
- Experience in project management and business planning activities strongly preferred
- Desirable: vaccine market experience
- Cross-functional skills
- Ability to communicate and understand international business strategy and approach
- Focus on teamwork
- Ability to be results-oriented
- Open in order to learn & integrate new experiences and skills
- Strong Interpersonal/Communication skills
- Meeting conduction and participation skills
- Multinational Thinking & Working
- Negotiation/Conflict resolution
- Well structured and organized
- Presentation skills
- Leadership in transversal context
- Management bottom up and top down
Command of languages:
- English: mandatory
- French: desired
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »