Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Project Management Officer
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Czech Republic and Slovakia are two separate countries managed for Sanofi as one Multi-Country Organization (MCO). Sanofi in Czech Republic and Slovakia is over 300M€ of sales and includes 4 business units. CHC is the business unit managing all Over the Counter (OTC) drugs. VIE position provides an overall strategic and project management support for the Czech Republic and Slovakia MCO Chair and CHC General Manager. VIE will report directly to the Czech Republic and Slovakia MCO Chair and CHC General Manager.
As a Project Management Officer for the Czech Republic and Slovakia Country Chair you will manage key strategic priorities for Multi-Country Organization (MCO) Council:
- Support MCO Chair to drive the MCO council strategic priorities by:
- Coordinating key projects, ensuring proper monitoring
of progress on key MCO projects,
- Organizing and leading the proper govenrnace for these
projects(MCO meetings, agendas, minutes).
- In particular the MCO engaged a strategic transformation
including the 4 key projects below. VIE will have specific
responsibility to follow-up with each project owner,
coordinate the overall advancement of transformation &
report to MCO Chair & country council:
- Vision&Roadmap: define together with employees a 5 year
strategic vision for the affiliate in order to
reinforce further our leadership position,
- Communication&Transparency: design a proper
communication projects to increase bottom up and top
down communication and transparency with teams,
- Simplification: identify and implement simplification
opportunities in key processes,
- Innovation&Engagement: develop a specific process able
to increase the level of engagement of our employees
around specific innovation projects.
- Direct accountability on some strategic projects to
support MCO chair and CHC General Manager: MCO Chair and VIE will identify together strategic projects where VIE will have the opportunity to take direct accountability.
- Czech and Slovak MCO: All members of Czech Republic and Slovakia MCO Council (General Managers, Head of Functions etc.).
- CHC Leadership team: Marketing teams, Global Consumer and Market Insights , Innovation, Business Operation & Support, Media team, Trade teams, Sales.
- Regional: Europe region Project Management Officer (PMO).
- Education: Master degree in Business or Science;
Pharmaceutical or health industry is a plus.
- Exposure (through studies or job experience) to
- Experience as a Project Management Officer (PMO).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excel skills which will allow to analize data, make a
conlusion and transofrm it into presentation.
- Strong Project Management skills; rigor in planning,
tracking, monitoring and reporting.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Ability to adapt to different cultural environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with
- Knowledge of the Over the Counter (OTC) market is a plus.
- Languages: Fluent in English.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.