Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Medical Operations and Excellence Associate
- US Rare Diseases
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Medical Operations and Excellence Associate
- US Rare Diseases will gain broad US Rare Disease Medical exposure by supporting areas in the US Rare Disease organization that include those noted below across multiple genetic disease states:
- Field Medical Analytics: Evolve and develop cutting edge medical analytics that account for the qualitative aspects of the Medical team’s work, rather than traditional measurements, and quantify how scientific beliefs evolve over time. Measure short-term and long-term effectiveness of medical’s engagements and insights to demonstrate tangible value realized throughout the broader organization
- Medical and Key Opinion Leader Strategy: Participate in the input gathering and strategic decision process to support the development of appropriate medical affairs strategies and communication of results
- Digital Content Development: Create compliant business content to enable external engagement with scientific leaders and key decision makers. VIE will take new content through the end-to-end review process of development, review & approval, followed by training & implementation
- Strategy & Operations: Execute cross-functional projects required to achieve US Rare Medical organizational objectives. Propose and develop innovative solutions to process-related challenges. Participate in development and execution of medical tactics and priorities including advisory board planning and execution, Thought Leader engagements, and data dissemination (i.e., external materials, congresses)
- External Vendor Management: Relationship Management of professional external organizations as day-to-day contact, serving as a corporate conduit between field teams and vendor, ensuring strict compliance with restrictions and requirements
- Financial Accounting: Participation in financial lifecycle at Sanofi including monthly tracking and accruals, forecasting, budget and headcount planning and strategic long range forecasting
Other activities VIE may partake in include:
- Monitoring and analysis of pharmaceutical industry and market trend
- Support competitive intelligence projects that address key medical questions
- Analysis of Thought Leader environment including Scientific Share of Voice
- Master degree in Medical, Scientific, and Pharma field, Business School
- 1 year of related working experience is required
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical or scientific sector would be a plus
- Strong planning and tracking skills, well-organized, focused on results, capable of managing multiple projects with respect to priorities and self-management
- A strong working knowledge of business processes and systems, including strategic planning and budgeting, is highly desirable
- Demonstrates high attention to detail and follow-up skills
Awareness/understanding of field systems and processes desirable (e.g. Customer Relationship Management (CRM), content management solutions)
- Analytical, creative and detail oriented, well-developed organizational skills, pragmatic in solving problems
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and in a matrix environment
Models the highest professional and ethical standards
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »