Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Work with agency partners and brand team to develop content for speaker programs and other peer-to-peer marketing initiatives
- Work with external thought leaders (US/ex-US) on content development for such programs
- Work with internal stake holders in the affiliate organization to customize content and ensure implementation of content within the launch markets
- Work with country affiliates on their execution of speaker engagements in countries; identify opportunities with regard to venues and formats
- Lead logistics and execution of tactics with internal and external partners
- Champion digital marketing channel to expand reach of this content
- Work within cross-functional team focused on Medical Affairs, Med Info, Global and Ex-US Country Commercial
- Prioritize task according to business priority and launch sequence
- Manage vendor relations to develop and localize content
- Manage regulatory and medical review processes and meetings
- University: Master in Science, Pharmacy and/or Business Administration, Sales, Marketing
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, Respiratory experience preferred
- Soft skills: Self-starter, independent worker, creative and drive. Good communication and presentation skills
- Language: Fluent English, second language a plus
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »