Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Marketing Associate Rheumatology
- Contribute to and support the marketing activities in Switzerland as member of the Rheumatology Franchise Team
Close strategic and tactical collaboration with the Franchise Head Rheumatology
- Manage clearly defined projects on its own, provide regular update to the Franchise Head Rheumatology
- Support the development of innovative strategies and activities for the promotion of the product in the market as active member in the franchise team
- Planning and implementation of projects with external providers, such as Agencies, media and external consultants
- Preparation and execution of congresses, events etc.
- Product-related booth support at congresses
- Master degree in Science studies
- First experience in marketing or pharma area
- High customer orientation and good manners
- Strong planning and organizational skills, entrepreneurial thinking
- Team player, open, communicative and curious
- Committed, creative and motivated
- Scientific understanding
- Fluent in French
- Advanced in English
- Knowledge in German would be a strong asset