Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Medical Manager Immunology
- VIE Contract (W/M)
As part of a team of medical managers and in the cross-functional context of a brand team, the junior medical manager will:
- Support scientific communication about a new drug (Dupilumab) for type
- 2 inflammatory diseases (atopic dermatitis, asthma, nasal polyps)
- Support the development and implementation of a medical strategy to optimally position the drug in the different indications, including content support of the marketing unit, review of marketing materials, organization of events to communicate scientific data (symposia, conference talks etc.)
- Support Non-interventional studies (set-up, management, reporting results)
- Help to set up and foster co-operations with external medical experts, network activities
- Prepare scientific data for presentation
- Support sales force trainings, present science news, activity plans etc. at internal events
- Publication management and medical writing
- Support planning and execution of scientific events: advisory boards with external experts and scientific symposia
- Prepare services for Healthcare Practitioners and patients
- Co-operate with other medical functions (EU and global medical teams) and cross-functionally
- Master’s degree in Pharmacy, Biology, Molecular Biology or Medical Doctor or other scientific field related to the position
- A minimum of one year of previous experience in a similar position, preferably within pharma industry, or prior medical practice
- Knowledge in immunology, dermatology, or pulmonology is desired
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Strong verbal and written skills in German and English
- Strong interest in working with scientific and medical data, very good scientific understanding and analytic skills
- Very good Communication Skills
- Thorough, able to pay attention to detail, focus on scientific correctness
- Very good team spirit and able to work collaboratively
- Willing and able to work independently and to take on own projects under the supervision of an experienced Medical Manager
- Willing to travel (25% of working time)