Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Digital Lawyer
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Under the direct responsibility of the Assistant General Counsel, Junior Digital Lawyer will develop resources that provide guidance and facilitate innovative digital projects within various units and functions of the Sanofi group worldwide.
Junior Digital Lawyer will gain valuable experience working on projects involving a variety of legal matters intervening in the field of healthcare and digital transformation, including data analytics, telemedicine, connected objects, internet of things, promotional websites and social networks, intellectual property and the use of personal data.
- Digital Clinical Activities – aiming to reduce time and cost to clinical trials with initiatives like online patient recruitment, automation of study report write-up and protocol testing against actual medical records
- Digital Medicine – aiming to explore and advance non-pharmacological solutions that when combined with a drug improve patient outcomes – by enhancing efficacy or safety, promoting adherence and improving experience
- Multi-Channel Engagement – exploring the use of integrated channels and strong analytics to strengthen and personalize customer relationships
- Digital Governance – creation of a framework and presence of centralized oversight across functions enabling digital innovation to its full potential while observing the highest ethical and medical standards
- Contracting – navigating internal processes and blocks including liaising with other colleagues in legal function to review/draft various digital related aspects of certain agreements aiming to enable innovation
- Coordinating a Digital Legal Network – interacting with operational teams, other support functions including supporting different teams with a view to coordinate legal activities and advice
- Legal Monitoring and Training – helping to increase the digital understanding by assisting in development of training, templates, tools and documents to share with colleagues within legal function on common digital topics
- Education: Master Degree in Law
- Experience & knowledge: familiarity with life sciences at both European and international level; understanding of the pharmaceutical industry; some familiarity with digital concepts such as data analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, real world evidence, real world data, etc.
- Soft skills: excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of international, cross-functional teams; excellent communication and negotiation skills; high level of business acumen and sound judgment; pragmatic, rigorous, proactive and able to provide high-quality output in complex and time-sensitive situations; strong analytical and research skills; strong verbal and written communication skills; good organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- IT tools: MS Office (proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Languages: fluent in legal English (verbal and written)
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »