Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Global Trade Effectiveness Project Lead
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Under the responsibility of the Global Head of Trade Effectiveness as VIE Global Trade Effectiveness Project Lead you will give a general support and expertise to the Trade Effectiveness Lead, the regional Trade Teams and key countries on implementation aspects like:
- Support the regions and countries in the roll-out of the customer segmentation tool and go to market strategy
Realize, improve and organize/coordinate roll-outs of Trade Academy Programs
- Take leadership in customer engagement surveys roll-outs and ensure follow-up on action creation
- Support in the preparation and presentation of strategic dashboards
- Organize meetings and help in creating content,
- Organize and follow-up of project-groups e.g. around commercial policy, reward systems
- Best practice sharing & onboarding processes
- Project management tracking of all Trade Effectiveness team projects
- Coordinating the agenda of trade management forums
- Master Degree in Commercial, Management, Finance field or similar
- Practical experience of working in a large company
- Experience of working in a customer-facing organisation
- Interest in commercial excellence
- Experience working with large sets of data and information and the ability to understand and manipulate them
- Ideally experience in Fast-moving consumer goods company /Pharma of working in an organisation which supplies to Retail/Pharmacies
- Strong communicator
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Self-starter able to organise own work schedule
- Strong in Excel and Powerpoint, Qlikview would be an asset
- Organisation skills , entrepreneurial
- Flexibility, creativity & enthusiasm
- Language : fluent English
- Spanish would be a big plus