Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Financial Controller (Industrial Site)
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Support the Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Controlling Team in a day-to-day work in all aspects of financial management, including financial accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures (especially connected to HR functions and Cost Center Accounting).
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Cost Center Accounting:
- Verification of accounting entries in monthly closing
- Internal reporting for all closing periods
- Support and financial care to the HR Department
- Developing and creating a powerful HR Controlling
- Establishing, planning and controlling of HR Cost Controlling (incl. monthly HR Reports)
Controlling Industrial Development:
- Support in preparation of Budgets and Rolling Forecasts (P&L)
- Headcount planning, Preparation and Consolidation of Cost Center
- Cost Control
- Monthly reporting in HFM reporting tool
- CAPEX Planning and Reporting (SHINE)
- Project-cost calculation and transfer out
- Instruction and control of compliance to legal and group procedures (e.g. „Code of Financial Ethics“) and other relevant parameters of good commercial practices (GMP), HSE, approval and obligations within the area of responsibility
- Master Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar work environment (preferred:
- Controlling, Industrial Development)
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (incl. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in financial systems (e.g. HFM, Magnitude, Shine) appreciated
- Fluent in English
- Working knowledge of German