Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values.
We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Associate Scientist Bio-Imaging
- VIE Contract (W/M)
This VIE is dedicated to develop in vivo imaging techniques to increase the speed and robustness of the evaluation of new vaccines and adjuvants, especially in terms of efficacy and biodistribution.
Designing and performing imaging studies for different new vaccine projects. This includes:
- Tagging specific biomarkers, antigens and adjuvants
- Designing and performing in vitro studies to validate the techniques
- For in vivo studies:
- Designing the experiments and drafting the protocols in ELSE (electronic lab notebook). Asking for the authorization to the ethics committee or IACUC (Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee)
- Performing the in vivo phase on rodents
- Analysing the data with dedicated tools (like Living image software) and writing appropriate reports in GDMS+
- Presenting conclusions to internal scientific committees
Candidate needs to have a Master in Science(ideally a Master in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent experience)
Core competencies/experience in:
- Molecular biology
- Infectious diseases
- Vaccine formulation
- Preclinical studies (with an animal experimentation certificate to conduct in vivo studies)
- Optical bioimaging (with ability to run IVIS Spectrum
- in vivo imaging device and Living Image software from PerkinElmer)