Description de l'offre
The AD Brand Innovation Marketing – Retina will support the creation and execution of launch strategies to ensure the successful launch of. The incumbent will be an innovative thinker, who works with the marketing team and key cross-functional partners to manage the development and delivery of technology-based solutions and innovative buy-and-bill business services to retina practices.
• Execution of brand strategies that incorporate plans for driving innovation to distinguish the brand in an increasingly competitive market.
• Interact with customers and patients to effectively understand their needs and requests to develop and execute engagement platform
• Manage and coordinate the work of ad agencies, medical education partners and various external vendors including acquiring necessary budget estimates, contracts, purchase orders, invoices, etc.
• Work closely with internal support functions including sales training, advocacy, HUB, digital and business analytics.
• Collaborate with eMAP (medical, legal, regulatory) for approval of marketing tactics to align with brand objectives.
• Manage the development and implementation of new services and technology-driven solutions by understanding healthcare stakeholder pain points, and innovative market trends in a buy-and-bill business model.
• Manage implementation of technology solution strategy based on legal/business/regulatory requirements (e.g., HIPAA-compliant data exchange), market trends, medical evidence, and technology landscape.
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders on user and partner experience.
• Work with key cross-functional partners to develop, pilot and implement business solutions and broad practice utilization.
AD, Brand Innovation Marketing - Retina
• Minimum: Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Human Computer Interaction or Business-related discipline).
• MBA or related Master’s Degree preferred (Human Computer Interaction).
Required Experience (minimum):
• 4 - 6 years of pharma or healthcare experience required
• 3+ years of pharma US operational marketing experience with focus on product/brand management including
• Brand marketing experience
• Software product management experience in a healthcare environment (from product strategy to launch)
• Understanding of marketing in a digital space (applications, digital campaigns, social media, etc.)
• Experience with electronic medical records, HIPAA-compliant data exchange, healthcare API development, care management systems or healthcare related devices/apps.
• High level of analytical and conceptual ability to provide strategic focus
• Proven track record of execution and results
• Track record of driving strategy and tactical plans to provide technology-based solutions for user-focused product insights
• Proven ability to handle ambiguity and work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to build relationships and influence in a highly-matrixed organization
• Travel required 15-30% (estimated)
• Ophthalmology/Retina experience
• Buy-and-bill experience
• Understanding of market access marketing in healthcare environment
• Experience launching apps or web-based tools to healthcare customers, ideally healthcare practice
• Ability to develop product requirements and technical specifications for both software and hardware-related products and services
• Experience shaping healthcare information technology strategy in complex regulatory, reimbursement and policy environments
• Demonstrated ability to re-think existing business models and provide services to evolve them
East Hanover, NJ
US GEN MED
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.