Description de l'offre
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We're committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage.
Novartis is actively seeking a Service Operations Expert, IT applications to join our team in Sinking Springs, PA.
The Service Operations Expert, IT applications will support the operations and management of IT applications for Sinking Spring, PA manufacturing facility.
- This role supports IT applications for 24x7 GxP and non-GxP operations in two buildings. - Given general advice, the individual will need to determine and complete tasks with a high degree of independence with full understanding and adherence to IT and manufacturing compliance, practices, procedures and requirements. - Deliver IT Services, systems and applications to the business - Ensures the introduction of new/modified systems happens in a planned, controlled and timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefit. - Collaborate and communicate with business and IT teams on application and operational related priorities and ensure smooth service operations and execution. - Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release
- Adheres to IT and Novartis quality, compliance and security standards for IT and GxP manufacturing and delivery of associated corrective actions.
- Support timely resolution of incidents and ensure normal services are restored as quickly as possible and adverse impact on operations is minimized
- Coordinates, escalates and participates in the resolution when issues require additional support.
- Support the execution of local and/or global projects and strategic programs. - Support initiatives to improve data quality of systems of record (CMDB, other inventories).
Service Operations Expert, IT applications
IT related degree or relevant equivalent experience
3+ years in IT application implementation and operations related roles
- Experience leading and managing small to medium sized projects
- Experience with SQL Server database technologies, writing SQL queries and stored procedures, Windows operating systems and security, and Windows application technologies
- Some knowledge of .NET web programming is helpful
- Optional knowledge is helpful but nor required in: DSI dcLink, KEPWare, Rockwell software/hardware, manufacturing automation and/or quality related systems, SAP.
Sinking Spring, PA
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.