Description de l'offre
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Novartis is actively seeking a Service Delivery Expert for Applied Technology Innovation to join our IT team in East Hanover, New Jersey.
As part of an innovative multidisciplinary team you will be the focal point of collaborative innovative and agile teams that Experiment, rapidly incubate, and establish to scale digital platforms that deliver value to Novartis in areas like process automation, Cognitive Computing (AI, ML), Blockchain, IoT and advanced data analytics.
You quickly form collaborative multidisciplinary innovation virtual teams across various business and IT units to evaluate, prototype, socialize and industrialize new digital platforms and services that support Novartis objectives.
The Service Delivery Expert for Applied Technology Innovation is a strategic role that enables the Novartis Digital Strategy by driving a culture of innovation, developing and delivering disruptive innovative technology platforms and services. You will align regularly with various stakeholders across the organization to contribute, shape and deliver defined elements of the Novartis Digital Strategy and technology innovation agenda. You will innovate and deliver capabilities keeping them current and relevant to a rapidly changing business and industry context as well as reporting on progress on projects/programs.
• Educate, Evangelize IT and business on new technologies and demystify the hype to drive realistic assessments
• Own identification and development of use cases for business value leveraging new technologies in collaboration with business partners.
• Be a focal point and product owner to rapidly prototype, incubate and setup for scaling to establish platforms and services bringing together a multidisciplinary team
• Actively contribute to “incubation labs” infrastructure, processes and expansion
• Support to foster and enhance innovation network (internal & external) to develop digital capabilities & ecosystem partnerships
• Support identification of new tech and prioritization for digital strategy
• Hands on in design and code to perform rapid prototyping & iterative methods to prove and establish value. For the identified technologies you will design, code and document to launch to enterprise scale while ensuring integration, security and in collaboration with the rest of the organization.
• Use rapid prototyping & iterative methods to prove and establish value. For identified technologies, launch to enterprise scale ensuring value is derived. Ensuring integration and collaboration with the rest of the organization.
Service Delivery Expert, Applied Technology
• University Degree or Equivalent work experience
• 3 plus year demonstrated business and technical expertise and understanding of industry context, underlying business processes and systems
• High commitment to meet business needs as well as service and operational level requirements
• Experienced with Design Thinking and Agile teams
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and Thirst for continuous learning, rapid prototyping & running independently
• Hands on experience with programming Languages: (web/frontend) HTML/CSS, Angular, React (scripting/backend) Java/Python/Node.js (databases) NOSQL, SQL
•Experience in Cloud services AWS, Azure
•Experienced in Agile development and managing CI/CD pipelines
•Demonstrated product mind-set with ability to pick up new tools, frameworks & languages in an expeditious manner
• Experience of working with multiple third party vendors, strong customer focus
• Demonstrated experience in influencing multiple stakeholders in a global matrix organization
• Preferred experience in product development teams and experience of driving an “entrepreneurial culture”
• Proven track record of broad industry experience and excellent understanding of complex enterprise IT landscapes and relationships
East Hanover, NJ
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.