Description de l'offre
WHY WORK WITH US?
With a shared mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives, our team of 120,000 global employees and our diverse portfolio of innovative medicines, eye care devices and cost-saving pharmaceuticals, we are addressing some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. With our legacy deeply rooted in our Swiss heritage and with our eye on the future, our industry leading pipeline, together with our continued investment in R&D and our high performing, diverse and passionate employees, we aim to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. We are Novartis, and we are reimagining medicine. As a global healthcare leader, we have one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today brought to life by diverse, talented, performance-driven people. This makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Recently established in Mexico, the Novartis Global Service Centre delivers a broad variety of services including scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), Financial Reporting and Accounting Operations, IT, HR Operations and Procurement to the Novartis divisions and organizations worldwide. We’re growing rapidly and are looking for passionate, experienced high-caliber candidates to join our international team.
The NGSC Mexico is located in the biggest city in the country. The site is located 15 minutes away from Coyoacan, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Mexico, dating back to the XVI century, which has evolved into a cultural spot that gathers Mexican traditional and gourmet cuisine, arts and crafts, and history.
We are searching for a Segmentation & Targeting Leader for CDMX; the purpose of this position is to develop and drive key strategies from the marketing and sales operations plan, to achieve sales targets and objectives implementing the Field Force structures based on the strategic and tactics needs to maximize the targeting coverage of market, sales, physician, accounts, pharmacies, and prescriptions to ensure the business sustainability, and capitalize current and future opportunities.
In this position your main activities will be:
• To optimize the Field Force sizes, through Resource Allocation process;
• To establish the process to segment and target customers, considering variables with direct impact in sales;
• To manage and support the sales capability, resource and process to meet the needs of a changing customer base in a highly competitive environment;
• To ensures appropriate oversight regarding the implementation of the POP processes;
• To provide support when determining how to correct gaps identified in the systems;
• To manage Veeva and Central One System to support Field Force for all business units;
• To close cycles and all the process involved (panel physicians, KPI´s, Status Field Force, Veeva reports);
• To work with the Field Force and Marketing Trainings on Veeva, Central One, KPI´s and landing plan processes;
• To guarantee the correct functionality of Veeva and Central One reports;
• To generate and match reports for Field Force and MKT analysis;
• To ensure the implementation of Field Force structures on time for all the Pharma Divisions;
• To capitalize Field Force optimization opportunities with a robust process;
• To deliver sales in terms of market share growth of promoted products, achieving desired sales force performance ratios through effective delivery and implementation of QTQ (Quality, Targeting, Quantity), DDD and Prescription initiatives and reports;
• To contribute on defining and developing the annual sales plan with the Regional sales manager, and Business Heads, and manage its implementation through the sales management team;
• To ensure the team understands the key marketing critical success factors and subsequent marketing programs and accommodates these as appropriate in their operational plans;
• To ensure that the sales teams identify the success factors necessary to deliver QTQ, and develop appropriate monitor and control mechanisms;
• To monitor progress vs. plans/success factors redirecting as appropriate sales force focus to deliver required results
• To have a clear communication of segmentation and targeting plans, programs, reports and tools, through conferences, meetings, monthly reports and general communication;
• To provide direction and support for sales support staff to enable the team to support the field force in delivering their targets;
• To work with the market research team ensure a robust market/sales information system is in place and to strive for system/process improvements for decision, monitoring and control purposes;
• To cross data Analysis: Analyze interactions, transactions, personal interests, and behavior across all channels (Business Units and areas);
• To provide insight to all the brands for their Integrated Product Strategic, ensuring the tracking in the implementation
• To manage the integrated product Strategic of Field Force (IPS),planning and communicating the IPS the all the stakeholders;
• To manage Targeting and segmentation Budget.
Segmentation & Targeting Leader
The ideal candidate:
• Must have an Engineering, Marketing, Actuary, Economy, Finance Degree or adequate equivalent;
• Must have between 3 and 5 years of experience in Pharma Market Research, Segmentation, Field Force Effectiveness, Business or Competitive Intelligence;
• Must have 3 years of experience managing and doing follow up with the Veeva or CRM equivalent;
• Must have experience identifying and understanding the market segmentation;
• Must have experience bringing strategies, proposals or information analysis to the business to define the field force resources and achieve the targets for the business;
• Must have experience in Primary & Specialty market;
• Must have experience in reports' elaboration in Excel and Power Point;
• Must have experience doing statistics analysis for the business;
• Must have experience working with statistics tools;
• Must have experience identifying risks' business;
• Must wanted to add value with his work to the company decisions;
• Must have experience in administrative processes;
• Must have experience managing vendors and people;
• Must have strong Project Management skills;
• Preferably working before in Pharma companies or with Pharma projects;
• Must have experience and knowledge with the Healthcare Systems procedures and guidelines;
• Has excellent abilities to communicate, influence, persuade and negotiate with different teams and stakeholders;
• Has high ethic and integrity skills;
• Looks always for Operational Excellence;
• Has the ability to solve problems and complex issues;
• Has team player skills;
• Must have Veeva skills;
• Must have Sales Force Advanced skills;
• Must have CRM Advanced skills;
• Advanced English skills (written, reading and speaking).
If you are interested apply your resume here and we will give you feedback asap.
NOV CORPORATIVO MEX