Description de l'offre
The Rheumatology Sales Specialist is accountable to drive disease awareness, initiation and usage of Novartis Rheumatology products; to achieve targets for sales performance consistent with Novartis’ compliance standards and market share; to develop effective business relationships with customers (physicians, treating staff and other stakeholders) that support delivery of business results; to initiate or support programs that make a difference to the lives of the patients we serve.
The Rheumatology Sales Specialist will represent and promote Novartis as a leader in the Rheumatology community and marketplace. Work to ensure access to Novartis products within all compliance guidelines. Provide disease state awareness education.
Incumbents will be responsible for covering a territory that will focus on a defined target list of physicians/practitioners within the territory. Focus on the total office call, to assure the needs of all stakeholders are met within compliance guidelines including: Nurses and Office Managers, among others. Another component of this role includes activities such as speaker and key-opinion leader development within territory. The Sales Specialist must be able to develop relationships and maintain an active presence in the Rheumatology community and associated organizations.
• Disease awareness with key customers
• Partner with office staff to ensure that HCPS have the information needed to identify appropriate patients and make decisions regarding protocols.
• Knowledgeable on treatment initiation logistics (TB testing, pre-certification, etc)
• Educate on Prior Authorization process and payor restrictions
• Work with office manager to begin administration process and coordination with support team in connection prior authorizations with the reimbursement process.
• Collaborates with Patient Service Liaisons, Business Reimbursement Specialists and other commercial roles
• Facilitate referral networks to support patient access, consistent with company policies and guidelines.
• Identifies key influencers within a group practice and sphere of influence
• Heavy focus on total office call to assure key stakeholder engagement
• Must develop strong knowledge of treatment algorithm and business dynamics within accounts to address customer needs and create business opportunities in a competitive environment, consistent with company policies and guidelines.
The territory will cover the greater Orlando area south to Stuart.
Sales Specialist - Rheumatology - Orlando, FL
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Study in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Business related discipline.
• Three (3) years of successful pharmaceutical sales experience or two (2) years successful experience in a specialty pharmaceutical/biotech sales within the last 5 years
• Previous Rheumatology experience highly preferred or experience selling biologic/specialty product(s) with a complex distribution pathway (specialty pharmacy, reimbursement specialists.).
• Must live in geography you support
• Demonstrated ethical leadership and foster an environment that promotes ethical behavior and compliance with company policies and applicable laws.
• Proven track record of consistent high performance
• Proven success selling in a competitive market-place
• Strong ability to collaborate and demonstrate success working within cross functional teams
Strong business background including:
• Integrity with a persistent ‘will to win’
• Ability to manage complexity
• Engaging interpersonal skills
• Impactful communication
• Organization & prioritization presentation skills
• Decision making
• Innovation & tactical execution
• Strong analytical and computer capabilities
• Experience with launching rheumatology, biologic, or other specialty product with a complex distribution path-way
• Experience selling in a competitive market environment
• Ability to influence without formal authority in a matrix environment
• A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We're committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage.
US GEN MED
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.