Description de l'offre
226096BR Insights & Analytics Service Business Partner
927 million. The number of lives we touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
The PLS Insights & Analytics Service Business Partner will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation and execution of the Commercial Strategy; provide disease area expertise, take full accountability for brand insight across regional organization, and provide strategic insights that share /develop brand strategy. This role will be the point of contact in to PLS for specific Brands /Franchise(s) and be responsible for partnering with Franchise/Sales leadership in a division to align on the full implementation of all insights and analytics related activities.
• Own the customer relationships related to Insights & Analytics on behalf of PLS for his/her specific Brand(s) or Franchise(s)
• Has delegated accountability for the customer P&L related to Insights & Analytics activities
• Partner with the assigned Brand(s) / Franchise(s) to understand and represent their needs with respect to Insights & Analytics objectives, priorities, and support/capability requirements.
• Enable excellence in Insights & Analytics service delivery by strong leadership across PLS including off-shore service centers (NGSC) and in country teams and region.
• Provide pro-active thought leadership and credibility in defining the strategy for PLS’ Insights & Analytics services.
• Ensure on-going Insights & Analytics excellence and business continuity among service aligned resources, including:
o Develops & owns brand / franchise Insights & Analytics excellence / capability plan, working in partnership with Insights & Analytics Operations
o Partner with region to identify Insights & Analytics needs across brands and franchises, to obtain visibility of future demand to provide to operations team to scale accordingly (e.g. upcoming brand launches)
o Ensure alignment of Insights & Analytics support / service delivery across brands, within divisions and cross divisionally
• Manage all key interfaces between regional and Insights & Analytics resources (on-site, in country, in country platforms and off-shore teams in NGSCs) to drive the implementation of agreed Insights & Analytics support/capabilities.
• Matrix manage a cross-functional team to provide comprehensive outside-in strategic perspective to bring value-adding insights on patients, customers, competitors, payers and regulators
• Own brand / franchise specific aspects of Insights & Analytics implementation planning, forecasting, budgeting, resourcing, load-management, communication, governance, and change tracking for commercial activities.
• Maintain oversight of regional performance both from a disease area/brand perspective and CPO perspective supporting performance management with risk and opportunities analysis and scenario planning in terms of resource allocation.
• Generate and bring localized insights to the region, ensuring a strong collaboration with the Brand Insights Teams from the different business franchises and challenge current thinking offering alternative solutions where appropriate
• Provide expertise and functional guidance to design and plan all facets (key Business and intelligence Questions) to enable execution of market research, competitive intelligence and analytics based on a sound understanding of the research tools, techniques and datasets.
• Fosters a culture of innovation to anticipate future customer needs and promotes areas for Insights & Analytics development and improvement
• Support RE Business reviews and CPOs Business reviews with thorough and insightful analysis both at the brand performance level but also on the RE/CPO execution level
• Engage with broader (internal and external) stakeholders to understand and bring insights into treatment pathways, incentives/money flow, and patient access strategies
• Provide guidance to the regional and country teams on leading IPS Situational Analysis including Unified Patient Journey, development and alignment of Strat Planning assumptions and forecasts
• Guide the team in managing interdependencies between Franchises / Products related to indications including launch sequencing, strategy, and commercial valuations.
• Deliver agreed-upon financial targets for Insights & Analytics related activities including market research, primary CI, forecasting and secondary databases.
• Raise and track all customer SLAs for Insights & Analytics
About the Novartis Global Service Centre in Dublin:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC), Dublin, was set up in 2013 and is located in a state-of-the-art facility on the Merrion Road in Ballsbridge. The center, one of five around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions and organizations worldwide. Services offered by the Dublin team include scientific and commercial services, IT, HR Operations and Procurement. There are currently several hundred associates employed at the site with 32 nationalities speaking 28 languages.
Novartis is a world-leading healthcare company that provides innovative solutions to address the evolving needs of patients and societies. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 full-time-equivalent associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary & annual bonus
• Pension & Share scheme
• Health Insurance & Dental Insurance
• 25 days annual leave
• Flexible working arrangements
• Subsidised dining facilities
• Employee recognition scheme
• Employee Referral Program
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
Insights & Analytics Service Business Partner
The ideal candidate will have:
• Understanding of all Insights & Analytics Services
• Expertise in any of the areas like Market research, Advance analytics, Patient pathways, Market access, Product launches, Market analysis, Sales effectiveness, Digital marketing, Real-world evidence, Database marketing, Market access.
• 2- 3 years line sales and/or experience in Insights & Analytics and operational experience.
• Pharmaceutical experience is essential
• Project management – scoping, defining deliverables, business case development, managing risk and monitoring progress
• Budget/P&L Management
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills
• Ability to identify and translate business needs into service deliverables
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Novartis Ireland Limited