Description de l'offre
- To ensure flexible and continuous supply of goods towards wholesalers and hospital partners.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with customers.
- Maintain close working contact with in-house customers – sales / marketing people –, warehouse staff, quality assurance, finance department.
- Keeping own and customer’s stock in evidence, informing customers about stock outs and possible availability of products.
- Informing partners about new launches, forwarding MA and related documents together with necessary product data.
- Informing partners about monthly price changes, alignment price setting with BPA in SAP system.
- Order processing for wholesalers and hospitals.
- Alignment of weekly deliveries to customers with warehouse-staff.
- Every day invoicing to partners of items picked and delivered.
- Collecting monthly rebate and discount settlement reports from partners, controlling them, matching with PALM data and related contracts.
- Monthly filling of discount and rebate trackers for month’s end closing.
- Issuing credit notes, settlement of natural rebates.
- Monthly Consignment Stock settlement based on valid contracts and matching WS reports with special prices set for hospitals by SBU.
- Settlement of returned goods in cooperation with QA and warehouse.
- Handling claims of customers.
- Follow up outstanding payments.
- Based on suggestion of Pharmacy Sales Manager, ensure stocks for new launches, pharmacy discount and rebate actions at all WS warehouses.
- Continuous data supply for hospital business trackers.
- Collecting sales data from customers for monthly SIT calculation.
- Preparing monthly reports about hospital sales for Health Authority.
- Weekly forecast of monthly sales based on open WS orders for BPA.
Customer Service Associate
- Higher education, at least college degree specialized in Commerce and/or Economics, preferably with Logistics supplements
- Solid English language knowledge at negotiation level
- At least 1 year of experience gained in a similar position in multinational environment
COMMERCIAL OPS WE SZ