Start date: 1 September 2017
This is your time to shine! Salesforce is now hiring top graduates for our Success Graduate Program. Develop your technology and consulting skills and build your career with Salesforce!
#Futureforce is Salesforce's global university recruiting program dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating next generation talent.
Success Graduate Program
This uniquely designed 12-month Graduate program will give you exposure across the region and allow you to work alongside the entire business consulting and technical consulting teams (in the Salesforce world, the Customer Success Group (CSG) and the Solution Engineering (SE) teams) in a truly international culture where you will have many opportunities to impact and learn from colleagues all over EMEA - all while having fun and developing your career.
Best is: We offer you the flexibility to adapt the program to your skills and interests and after a "success" year you will grow into a position that aligns best with your skills
What you will be doing?
· You will work alongside specialists across the CSG and SE group.
· You will acquire official industry standard Salesforce certifications, including Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant and Salesforce Certified Administrator
· You will build up your consulting skills and work on real life customer and internal projects
· You will work on cross-functional business projects with other graduates across multiple locations
· You will learn to solve business problems and add business value
· If you have the technical skills, you will build and configure Salesforce solutions for customers
· You will have opportunities to learn from key executives in the organisation
· You will develop an understanding of Salesforce, our positioning as a market-leader in the industry
· You will participate in extensive training and mentoring. With our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a world-class professional. Who are we looking for?
· You are a recent graduate in Business Studies, Management, Business Information Management, Computer Science or equivalent (preferably at Masters level)
· You ideally bring work experience in a Commercial or Consulting environment through Internships or University Projects, preferably in an International setting.
· You are fluent in English and French
· You are ambitious, proactive and flexible
· You are a strong communicator and team player
· You have exceptional organisational skills and have the ability to prioritise
· You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to use own initiative
· You are flexible to travel
· You are a results driven person interested in being a part of a fast-paced tech environment
· You are available for a 1 September 2017 start Salesforce
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.org is based on a simple idea: leverage Salesforce's technology, people, and resources to help improve communities around the world. We call this integrated philanthropic approach the 1-1-1 model because it started with a commitment to leverage 1% of Salesforce's technology, people, and resources to improve communities around the world. By encouraging and enabling companies to adopt the 1-1-1 model, Salesforce.org is helping to spark a worldwide corporate giving revolution.