Marketing Intern (End of Study), France
Marketing Intern (End-of-Study), France
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
This is your time to shine! We are now offering top graduates exciting opportunities to start their career within our Sales Business Unit. This Internship is for 6 months to grow into a full-time position.
Who are we looking for? :
· You are a recent graduate (preferably Masters-level)
· You are fluent in French and English
· You are a team player and have great communication skills
· You have exceptional organisational and planning skills and have the ability to prioritise
· You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to use own initiative
· You already have some customer facing and/or sales experience
· You are a results-driven person & interested in being a part of a fast-paced environment
· Eligible for a "convention de stage" from a Top Business School in France
What will you be doing? :
· Support the Campaign Manager with all facets of the marketing campaign with a priority focus on process and ROI analysis to support corrective measures and additional initiatives, either internal or external
· Assist in all areas of operational marketing for the department by organising and following up on Salesforce events and supporting team on 3rd party events when needed
· Work on demand on various projects opportunistically: social selling training deck, digital campaign with industry flavor, collaboration processes, and more
Over the last 16 years, Salesforce Foundation has become a vital part of Salesforce's culture. The vision of the Salesforce Foundation is to use Salesforce's p eople, technology and relationships to improve our communities. Using a unique 1 / 1 / 1 m o d el - 1% t i me, 1% p r o d u c t a n d 1% e q u i t y - w e c o n t r i bu t e t h e c or e s t r e n g th s o f Sa le s f or c e t o o u r c omm un i t i e s.
T h e n o np r o f i t s in o u r c o mm un i t ies i n s p i r e u s. O u r e mp l oyees i n s p ire u s. B y givi n g e m p loye e s six p aid d ays p er year t o vo l un t e e r, Sa l es f orce e n c o u rag e s you t o c o n t ri b ut e t o n o n p r of i t s y o u are p assi o n a t e a b o u t a n d h elp t h ose o rga n is a t i o n s gr o w a n d p r o s p er. O u r vol u nt e ers r e a d t o c h il d r e n , m e n t or y o ut h , f e e d t h e h omel e ss, bu i l d p laygro u nd s a n d c le a n u p b e a c h es, h e l p n o n p r o f i t s i m p le m e n t S a les f orce - a n d m u ch , m u c h m o re.
F o r m o r e i n f or m a t i o n v i s it www . s al e s f orce. c om /futureforce