Job Title: ISV Technical Evangelist
Location: Paris, France
ISV Technical Evangelist is a combination of part Evangelist and part Consultant role where you will be serving as a strategic advisor to partners willing to build, sell and deliver commercial application on the Salesforce platform.
· Serve as a trusted advisor to ISVs building commercial products on the Salesforce platforms.
· Serve as a trusted advisor to our own ISV account representatives, product managers, and partner program professionals, all working towards the shared goal of ISV and reseller partner success and growth of the ISV and reseller channel.
· Recruit new ISVs to build on the platform by helping them understand Salesforce1 platform technologies, capabilities and benefits
· Contribute to a product vision while advising and articulating product strategy on enabling technologies including the App Cloud Platform.
· Provide guidance in architectural and product design discussions with ISV partners to ensure technical success with Salesforce technologies
· Influence next-generation platform technologies, features, and tools in partnership with internal product R&D teams
· Contribute to the growth of the ISV team by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to growth our practice, leveraging junior teammates to achieve individual as well as team growth; serving as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base.
· 3-5 years work experience as an architect, software developer, technology evangelist, consultant, or product manager for relevant web technologies
· Able to build and manage partner relationships, acting as a trusted advisor
· Passionate and knowledgeable about exploring and experimenting with the latest Salesforce technologies
· Strong presentation, demonstration, and inter-personal communication skills; experience of speaking at company events
· Working knowledge of modern web technologies and cloud computing
· Experience architecting enterprise applications, including database, logic, & user interface
· Understanding of commercial software development practices, methodologies, and tools
· Analytical skills enabling comprehension and development of complex business and technical issues, topics and plans
· Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple opportunities, projects and priorities concurrently
· Ability to explain complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25%
· Salesforce Advanced Developer certification
· Knowledge in Salesforce1 technologies, including Apex, Visualforce, Communities
· Technical sales, pre-sales, or sales consulting experience
· Knowledge of Salesforce ISV Technologies
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for family) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.