Description de l'offre
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. As a partner to 30 airframers working in the fields of commercial, regional, business and military transport, the company provides support to 27,000 aircraft completing more than 54,000 landings a day.
Main domain/Job field
Program / Customer Relations - Customer support and services
Spares Supply Planner
Secondary domain/Job field
Production - Supply chain
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Part time / Full time
Safran Landing Systems in Gloucester is offering the challenging, but exciting opportunity to join our Customer Service Team as a Spares Supply Planner.
Manage supply plan
• Maintain the ERP logistic parameters for the references of its program portfolio
• Based on forecasted sales, analyse the supply recommendations and amend them if necessary, with the objective of validating a Supply Plan communicated to supply chain and production
• Take the necessary actions to balance the supply plan with the spares demand plan (firm and forecast)
• Manage proactively the risks of shortage, define and monitor the short / medium / long term recovery plans with factories to satisfy customer requirements
• Manage Supply chain relationship and commitment (monitor and improvement plan)
• Ensure that the MRP is consistent with respect to requirements, current inventories and objectives
• Attend Demand Control meetings / Prepare
Optimise inventory levels
• Minimize excess stock on its portfolio by finding alternatives with key stakeholders (forecasting, production, supply chain, MRO, program, sales, ...)
Drive performance improvements
• Prepare and present the spare performances of its portfolio during the different review involving logistics spares, and associated action plan
• Contribute to improve Process relating to spares activities (Demand management, replenishment and supply chain, saleable, ...)
Candidate skills & requirements
• Good knowledge and understanding of the principles of Operational Excellence / MRPII / APICS
• Proposed solutions to deliver customer on time and implement it
• Be a good team player
• Good knowledge of SAP
• Organisation / Communication skills
• Customer oriented and commited
• Analytical and Excel skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, internally and with other departments at the site.
• Autonomous, Proactive, Rigorous