People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
Digital is a key enabler of the company strategy, with the ambition to innovate in our business and operating models through the use of digital technologies. Our strategic objectives are delivering superior customer experience, generating new sources of revenues and new business models, enhancing end-to-end operations productivity, supporting management performance and creating a great place to work for our employees. If you want to be a part of a global and fast transforming team, working in a dynamic environment, join us!
In a teams of 5 peoples, you will integrate the Network infrastructure and expertise team as an Level 3 Network engineer. You will have the responsibility of the availability and the good performance of a worldwide network made up of more than 50 sites and 3 datacenters located in Americas, EMEA and Greater Asia Regions.
You will be in regular contact with external suppliers and providers in order to ensure the quality of the service delivered in respect of the Service Level Agreement. Indeed, you will manage these services and be responsible of their good execution.
You will also bring your technical and functional expertise on Telecommunication Network when setting up projects ( like an SD-WAN implementation ) or to integrate new applications in order to improve the networks performance.
The missions are as follows :
Guarantees the optimal functioning of the solutions s/he is responsible for
· Develops the rules for operating solutions in compliance with the company’s standards (backup/restore, security, etc.) and as per service contracts. Documents, promotes and checks their application/solution
· Updates operating files and procedures
· Manage and Configure Operational monitoring tool
· Develop key Operational metrics, dashboards and related reports in spotting areas of excellence as well as improvements.
· Monitors and analyses performance, implements measures likely to improve the quality, availability, stability and performance of solutions
· Ensure that the high availability defined for the solutions is operational, by maintaining up to date the documentation and testing it (DRP)
· Validates with Operations Change Manager (OCM) the installation and integration of new solutions in the production environment for the signing of the production report (GO Live / HyperCare acceptance)
· Analyzes and implements work around in collaboration with operations technicians (OCC) to ensure functioning in back-up mode
· Carries out recoveries and restores normal operation as to major or critical incidents in support of operations technicians (OCC)
Level 3 Support
· Contributes to Level 3 support for the users of various operational solutions with an objective of reliability, high availability and performance of all services and their appropriate use (Incident and problem Management )
· Transfers his/her skills to the operations teams and take part in their training
· Facilitates work groups with the operations teams (OCC/OCM)
· Participate at the OnCall rotation to ensure 24x7 and Worldwide availability
Maintenance, performance and security
· Define the strategy and priorization of maintenance plan and changes, in respect of the agreed SLAs, and in compliance with applicable processes
· Contributes to the continuous improvement of the technical domain: availability, scalability, capacity and performance
· Takes part in technology watch on the various aspects of the system and communication infrastructure
· Ensures the integrity of solutions by guaranteeing physical security (backup/restoring procedures, PRA …) and logical security (confidentiality, access)
In this job, you has a global and updated vision of information systems and a good knowledge of the company. And, you has a Technical relationship with providers and operators (SAP, IBM, Orange, Microsoft, etc.)
Minimum 7 to 9 years of IT infrastructure experience, with up to 5 to 7 years as a technical team member.
Sense of service and initiative
availability that meets on-call requirements including participation to crises management on major incidents.
Strong ability to anticipate the near future to avoid issues in the form of capacity bottle necks, or configuration errors.
Vendor performance management including execution of effective operational escalations.
Ability to work in teams and across multiple groups and geographies, and with service providers, to solve incidents and problems
Effective incident management coupled with good knowledge in problem resolution and root cause analysis skills.
Fluency in English (reading, written, spoken).
Has a global and updated vision of information systems.
Work in an international environment
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!