People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
The Pharma Global Business Unit delivers plant-based ingredients and raw materials to healthcare and nutraceutical industries globally.
By holding ourselves to the highest industry standards, we contribute to save and sustain lives of millions of people worldwide. We are committed to provide our customers with consistency and reliability across every ingredient, and develop innovative solutions backed by a legacy of expertise.
Roquette is dedicated to developing our employees in an exciting environment driven by excellence, growth and know-how. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic group of professionals, passionate about the pharmaceutical industry and helping customers save people’s lives.
The main mission is to secure and to coordinate/to support the development of an entire market segment at an area scale and with strategic and main customers. The TD is considered as a specialist of a market segment and hence has to manage the scientific knowledge and its development. The TD will be accountable for the following:
· Coordination of the area technical application network.
· Development and support to implementation of market segment solutions for the area at Strategic and main customers end.
· Development of a network with industry and universities to become and to secure a leadership position on the market segment . This leadership will be built on scientific based evidence knowledge and other development studies to demonstrate and to assess the functional value of a solution belonging to the market segment. This applies to the existing product(s)/solution(s) and to other ones for range extension or for new product(s) development.
· Sharing the outcomes with the team (Sales, Business developers, Marketing department, CTS)
· Training of the commercial network
· Publication of studies to provide evaluation of new and existing products to support our business growth in collaboration with the different Business Unit functions and more specifically Marketing .
· Advanced Degree (PhD or MSc) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or other Life Sciences degrees
· Minimum 5 years’ related experience
· Cross functional team and project leadership
· Ability to coach peers, to transfer knowledge, influential skills .
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work in cross functional teams and build positive working relationships
· Traveling is required
· Fluent in English
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!