People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
To keep improving the satisfaction of our customers and serve our future growth in Food, Nutrition and Health markets, Roquette is now offering a unique customer experience worldwide, supported by new business processes and enhanced digital solutions.
By being part of this great project, you will:
• Share a once in a lifetime international experience, participating actively in Roquette’s strategic transformation
• Join a unique, highly motivated and enthusiastic team, sharing the same goal to deliver consistent practices and deploy integrated processes and solutions to always better serve our customers
• Lead Roquette’s global customer centric operating model and actively contribute to the company’s ambition and growth
Let’s be part of this wonderful journey!
In our organization, our Business Process Owner Logistics lead the transformation in his/her business domain in line with Roquette’s business strategy, best practices, and related processes and solutions . Promote and deploy global services, processes and solutions consistency with Symphony’s Core Model and Roadmap worldwide, whilst arbitrating new business demands, stabilizing pilot site and designing and deploying Lean Core Model in his/her business domain.
Functional business domain: Logistics , which includes Inventory (internal & 3PL), Return flows, Stock movements, Consignment Stocks, Subcontracting, SC Master data, SC Reporting &
Analysis, Traceability, for BLM (lead) and PLM (co-lead)
Your mission :
Lead continuous improvement of global practices, processes and solutions in the business domain in full consistency with Roquette Functions’ strategy to meet Customer’s expectations
· Identify all new functionalities and enhancements of Symphony processes and solutions to meet business needs: design Lean Core Model, leveraging on the latest digital technologies and/or practices (benchmark) and acting to simplify, harmonize and build robust business processes. Continuously drive for standard and global template while ensuring compliance with local legal requirements
· Prioritize business requirements and follow up implementation with strong leadership & discipline for design, build and roll out of the core model template
· Define and deliver the corresponding expected value in the domain (according to Business Case and ROI)
Drive Core Model in the business domain, granting consistent practices worldwide at all times within deployed countries, e nsuring consistency and adoption of Core Model
· Ensure Symphony Core Model is properly used (data & transactions) in all deployed countries through KPIs and reporting
· Follow-up the nature of raised incidents in deployed countries, through Application Maintenance reporting and KPIs, to better understand end-user experience with Symphony Core Model, and identify potential improvements
· Drive for quality and excellence, with up-to-date and easy-to-access processes and solutions documentation and training materials
· Arbitrate new enhancements based on detailed analysis and ensure enhancements are duly designed, tested and accepted, to validate them in further releases
Support Symphony roll outs throughout the waves :
· Share the vision of Symphony processes and solutions to onboard local teams
· Act as the ambassador and business champion of global template in his/her business domain
· Identify, analyze and arbitrate potential gaps with the Core Model, liaising with local teams to raise blocking or missing points compared to Local Business needs
· Lead localization of Core Model based on regulations and local requirements
· Lead local teams activities to
· Ensure adequate Site Preparation and Data Migration activities
· Build local testing scenarios and execute, integration and User Acceptance Tests and business cutover
· Define and set-up target local organizations in line with the Symphony Core Model
· Design and implement Change Management, Training and Communication activities
· Support the Symphony Go-Live through proximity support to end-users
Lead Key Users network globally in the domain :
· Share the vision and provide visibility to Key Users about current and upcoming best practices, processes and solutions
· Lead the setup, mobilization and animation of the network of Key Users worldwide leveraging on Business Experts (BPX) to introduce new functionalities, make them available and in-use in deployed and to-be-deployed sites
· Define and lead the implementation of communication, change and training plans towards Key Users, organizing regular information sharing meetings to provide information, listen, gather feedback from the operations teams, to answer questions and to maintain a sustainable and dynamic Key Users network, aligned on the vision, roadmap and perspectives
Senior experience in the logistics domain, with strong knowledge of processes, activities and business rules, while being able to adopt an overall approach and to work cross-functionally, understanding and integrating other domains stakes and acting for simplified business processes, harmonized and robust templates.
Capacity to share the vision in the business domain, to make decisions, to mobilize and to set up a dynamic of transformation in strong integration with other domains, being result-oriented and acting in full consistency with Roquette Functions’ strategy and Symphony Core Model
Technical Applicative competencies :
· Manage the business domain in a project mode
· Manage change in the business domain globally and locally, all throughout the Symphony roll-outs
· High expertise in the SAP modules with capacity to train local leads and key users in SAP solution for Roquette business domain
Education : Bachelor’s degree minimum
Experience: From 10 to 15 Years
Specific requirements: Full proficiency in the business domain involved, with strong leadership to drive Core Model, to manage change and to successfully mobilize internal network of key users in a global context. Fluent in English
Business Trips : From 20 to 30% depending on project activities
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!