People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
As Assistant Controller at Roquette America, you will lead initiatives over the company’s financial reporting, control processes and financial systems. You will be responsible for the monthly close function for the Company while providing financial reporting in accordance with IFRS.
Work in close collaboration functionally with the Controller and the Finance department as a whole, and will interact cross-functionally within the organization as well
This is a great opportunity to coach and develop a team of three (3) professional staff that are committed to excellence.
**Manufacturing-related experience required
· Build a world-class compliance team by promoting and instilling a culture of personal learning and professional development
· Maximize compliance effectiveness by leading transformational projects in areas including financial reporting, risk management and financial systems
· Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the organization and across international locations in order to provide meaningful insights and recommendations
· Serve as a key business partner in integrating the financials and business processes
· Be responsible for the month-end close process
· Lead coordination with external auditors for completion of audits across the organization
· Strategically review financial statements to ensure they are structured to appropriately and efficiently provide the best insight to the business in driving business decisions
· Optimize the financial consolidation reporting system from an internal control, effectiveness and efficiency perspective
· Ensure the information systems, accounting processes and reporting tools are in place to produce accurate IFRS financial statements, company metrics and management reporting
· Drive adherence to new and existing accounting guidance, policies and procedures
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
· Minimum of 8-10 years of accounting experience
· Strong technical knowledge of IFRS and consolidations required
· Strong working knowledge and experience with SAP ERP
Skills And Competencies
· Demonstrated, consistent professional growth; Controller/CFO potential and desire
· Strong organizational and leadership skills with track record of developing teams and delivering excellent results
· Demonstrated ability to lead major projects and change management efforts
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to instill trust and confidence
· Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills, with a focus on continuous improvement
Business Trips - Up to 20% travel within the US/Mexico/Canada/Brazil.
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!