· Job facts
Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic
system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in
Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an
individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national
origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
This position is within the Quality Systems and Compliance Team in RDI (Roche Diagnostics International, Rotkreuz) and ISS (Instrument, Software and Solutions) which is a strong partner within the Global Quality & Regulatory Organization.
Specifically, this role is responsible for:
· Quality Functional lead for the Document Services and Training Management team with direct reports in Rotkreuz and Waiblingen.
· Responsible for training, coaching, mentoring and leading other quality managers to ensure that business needs are being met.
· Providing leadership to the team that fosters personal development and highly efficient practices.
· Has a deep product and process understanding and is able to translate this understanding into tangible learnings for other employees
· Ability to work day to day without supervision and initiates activities independently across departments
· Has courage to make decisions even outside of scope/comfort zone.
· Develop and lead process improvements to meet business needs taking into consideration cost, compliance and complexity to implement robust processes.
· Prepare documentation for, participate in and lead audits as applicable.
· Document authoring and review and approval of SOPs.
· Ensure all team members training activities are completed.
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics' main sites. Read more .
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Ideal candidate profile
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role:
· Accountable for meeting commitments.
· Is flexible able to shift priorities while balancing commitments and daily work requirements, independently. Seeks candid feedback on his or her performance.
· Recognizes the contributions of teammates and peers and utilizes the strengths of the team members to ensure all objectives are met.
· Establishes strong collaborative relationships inter-departmentally, across sites and across all of the global organizations and leverages these connections to achieve our key results. Identifies personal goals and actively manages her or his career to pursue personal goals and priorities independently.
Ideally your skills should include:
· Minimum 5-10 years' experience, including at least 3-5 Years leadership experience
· Preferably a Master's degree or equivalent (from a university, or equivalent postgraduate studies) in an administrative, technical or scientific discipline, or a qualification of equal value for the allocated tasks.
· Fluent in spoken and written English skills: can express yourself spontaneously, fluently and precisely, and provide clarity regarding subtle differences, even when discussing complex matters.
· Has worked in more than one function outside quality management, or at least three different functions within quality management. Has training in managing highly complex and/or global projects, or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements and quality practices.
· Attention to detail.
· Creative thinking.